Brunton Vapor Kettle

I consider myself a lightweight backpacker. I just…

I consider myself a lightweight backpacker. I just went on a three day, two night backpacking trip and used my new Brunton Kettle as my primary water boiling pot. It was hands down the fastest pot to boil water in that I have used. It did not disappoint.

It boiled a full pot of water (about 4 cups) at lightning speed. I was even able to cook a noodles and sauce mix right in the pot. I highly recommend this kettle to any backpacker, camper, canoer, who is looking for a light, compact pot to boil water in (superfast).

Tea anyone? At 5.8 ounces, why not bring along the ideal tea pot? Hard anodized alloy makes this nifty kettle a gem at camp. Fill the tea kettle to the brim for a hot, tasty treat after a long day on the trail.Features:Lightweight, minimalist design Hard anodized alloy

- Mountains Plus

Lightweight Aluminum Kettle Tea anyone? At 5.3 ounces, why not bring along the ideal tea pot? Hard anodized aluminum makes this nifty kettle a gem at camp. Fill the Vapor Kettle to the brim for a hot, tasty treat after a long day on the trail. Dimensions: 6" x 2.2", Weight: 5.3 oz., Volume: .9 L., 1 year warranty.

- Vargo Outdoors

CLOSEOUTS . The lightweight Brunton Vapor camping kettle is a must-have item for weight-conscious backpackers and backcountry minimalists. Extremely lightweight and compact Anodized aluminum construction Removable lid with steam port Includes mesh storage sack Height: 2-1_4 Diameter: 6 Capacity: 30.4 fl.oz. (0.9L) Weight: 5.3 oz. Material: Aluminum Made in Korea.

- Sierra Trading Post

On Sale. Brunton Vapor Kettle (Fall 2009) Hard anodized aluminum makes the Vapor Kettle by Brunton a gem at camp. Fill the Vapor Kettle to the brim for a hot, tasty treat after a long day on the trail. Features: Temperature resistant polymer Lightweight and strong Ergonomic design

Brunton Vapor Kettle

The Vapor Kettle has been discontinued.

The Brunton Vapor Kettle is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 7, 2012 at Mountains Plus.

If you're looking for a new kettle, check out the best reviewed current models.