Buck Alpha Hunter Rosewood

Super, heavy duty knife. Blade length is 3.5 inch,…

Super, heavy duty knife. Blade length is 3.5 inch, mine has AUS-6 steel, fairly decent thickness, drop point and razor sharp. Other types of steel are available. Liner lock. Rosewood handles. Very thick, high grade leather pouch.

Through this pouch, it can be carried either vertical or horizontal position on belt. Through thumb nubs on both sides of the blave, the knife can be opened by both hands. Very reasonably priced for such a great quality.

I love it so much that I abstain myself from taking it to the field, fearing it could somehow get dull and I might have to sharpen it. It's like a collector's piece. I recommend it sincerely.

alpha-hunter.jpg

If you've owned or used a Buck Alpha Hunter Rosewood, please share your experience.

Buck Alpha Hunter Rosewood

The Buck Alpha Hunter Rosewood is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 10, 2014 at L.L.Bean.

If you're looking for a new folding knife, check out the best reviewed current models.