Buck Diamondback Guide Knife

I have a Buck Diamondback Guide with guthook. The…

Price Paid: Christmas Gift

I have a Buck Diamondback Guide with guthook. The one I have was made 6/06. This knife was only in production from 2006- 2008 then Buck discontinued it and brought out the Buck Maxlite.

My Diamondback Guide with guthook has been a great knife. I use it for squirrel and deer, turkey hunting. I got this knife as a Christmas gift from my neighbor who is a retired postal employee. Even though the Diamondback is stamped china it is still made to Buck specs and is made out of the 420 HC steel which will get razor sharp when usuing a combanation sharpening stone.

I also have the Maxlite skinning knife that took the place of the Diamondback the Maxlite is made in the usa in post falls idaho @ the Buck factory. Besides having a Case folding hunter that I use for hunting I also use my Buck knives when hunting all the time. Or i carry one or two just walking in the woods.

My Buck knives have served me well when hunting and I would reccomend the Buck brand to anyone who is thinking about hunting or just carrying a good everyday knife like a Buck 503 prince or the 501 squire.

Matt Ehrenberg

Marietta Ohio

CLOSEOUTS . The Diamondback Guide fixed blade knife from Buck Knives is the perfect hunting and fishing companion. Constructed of rugged stainless steel in a compact design, this knife is sure to satisfy your outdoor needs for years to come. Ideal for hunting, backpacking, camping and fishing Heavy-duty nylon sheath with button strap and belt loop Efficient, compact design Blade: 3” Overall length: 7” Weight: 2.6 oz. (1 oz. sheath) Material: Blade: 420HC Stainless steel Handle: Thermoplastic rubber Sheath: Nylon CLOSEOUTS . China. Please read our policy on ordering knives. Export restriction: cannot ship internationally.

- Sierra Trading Post

Buck Diamondback Guide Knife

The Diamondback Guide Knife has been discontinued.

The Buck Diamondback Guide Knife is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 11, 2010 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new fixed-blade knife, check out the best reviewed current models.