Good quality shoes for a reasonable price. For the…

Price Paid: $60-80 US

Summary

Good quality shoes for a reasonable price.

Pros

• Cheap but with good quality

For the budget conscious person that wants to get a quality products with out breaking the savings account check the Bufo products. I bought these climbing shoes back in 2001 and I am still using them today.

I have to say that I don't hit the climbing wall very often anymore, but this is a good quality product for a fraction of other fancy brands' prices.

Rubber is sticky and it has a good rubber rand in the side. They have a little bit of camber but they are comfortable.

It is easy to hook your heel and that section has tons of rubber for grip. I bought them a little too small for my size, shoe size 12 and climb size 11. The left shoe seems to have a stiffer heel that always digs in my skin.

Good amount of lace eyelets to customize your fitting. Laces are of good quality and with a nice steel tip end. The leather is of good quality and with good craftsmanship. They are made in Check Republic.

Thanks for introducing this brand to us, Luis.