Cabela's Alaskan Guide 8-Man

I purchased this tent after it was recommended from…

I purchased this tent after it was recommended from a friend who camps in very high country of Wyoming hunting elk. I purchased the tent expecting the best and was not disappointed.

This tent can weather extreme winds, stays very dry inside, has closable roof vents for cold temperature camping.  It is a true 4-season tent.

I recommend this tent to all my friends with complete confidence they will be as pleased as I am with this tent.

I have used mine for over 10 years in some of worst…

Design: DOME
Sleeps: 6+
Ease of Setup: Not to tough.
Weight: 25 lbs

I have used mine for over 10 years in some of worst weather that mother nature can dish out. There have been mornings with 5 inches of snow on the roof. Some of the storms we have endured would distroy any other tent, this is not just a great tent, this is an investment in quality.

If you have kids and you need to purchase a tent don't buy any other tent without checking out the Cabela's 8-man Alaskan. As for using it for outback and in the bush camping I used it for 3 months in northern Ontario, Canada, and it never let me down. It is a tough tent and will last a long time it shines the best in bad weather and high winds.

I use it every year camping and I have had many stop to look at it, The Canadians have said it is a good tent and you will see the Cabela's tents at any campground especialy in the north.

Cabela's Alaskan Guide 8-Man

The Cabela's Alaskan Guide 8-Man is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new four-season tent, check out the best reviewed current models.