Cabela's All Leather Dry-Plus Hikers

I finally worn my new Cabela's boots this weekend…

Materials: leather with Cabela's Dry-Plus membrane
Use: weekend backpack trips
Break-in Period: hardly none
Weight: 3 lbs 4 ozs

I finally worn my new Cabela's boots this weekend while testing my ALPS Cascade Pack. I choose the most rugged of all the trails in the Wayne National Forest, the Archers Fork Trail, known for it's steep hills and rocky pathway. These boots are GREAT! The all leather construction kept my ankles from being twisted, inspite of how rocky the trail was. They are very comfortable and the fit is excellent! The soles have plenty of grip and the Dry-Plus membrane works as well as Gore-tex. My feet were dry inspite of all the streams we had to ford through. These are some of the best boots I've ever worn and I'll recommend them to anyone plus they are priced right! The sad thing is Cabela's discontinued them but they are modeled after their Mountain Hikers so I suggest them in place of these.

If you've owned or used a Cabela's All Leather Dry-Plus Hikers, please share your experience.

Cabela's All Leather Dry-Plus Hikers

The Cabela's All Leather Dry-Plus Hikers is not available from the stores we monitor.