Cabela's Gore-Tex Trail-Lite Hikers

I purchased these boots through Cabela's a few years…

Materials: Leather/Condra Nylon and Gore Tex
Use: Day hikes/light backpacking trips
Break-in Period: none required
Weight: 3lbs. 6ozs.

I purchased these boots through Cabela's a few years ago. This particuliar color (mossy-oak breakup) happened to be marked down $10.00 dollars less then the standard colors (but otherwise the same boot) so I decided to purchase them. All I can say they are waterproof, unless I "flood them" by stepping in a creek deeper than my boots! I used them on all my dayhikes and backpacking trips and I can't complain one bit.

The fit is good, since I have wide feet they came with the Cabela's "fit system" that included a EE insert. Even though I suppose they are not technically backpacking boots, but dayhikers, I even used them on my backpacking trips nonetheless. Perhaps they may lack some of the support true heavier-duty backpacking boots may offer, but they still work out fine. Perhaps one day I may move up to the Cabela's all leather Mountain Hikers (a true backpacking boot) but until then I will continue to use my Trail Lite Gore-Tex Hikers until they literally fall apart!

Cabela's Gore-Tex Trail-Lite Hikers

The Cabela's Gore-Tex Trail-Lite Hikers is not available from the stores we monitor.