Cabela's Guidewear X300 Insulated Bibs

Cabelas's field-proven Guidewear fabric is backed…

Cabelas's field-proven Guidewear fabric is backed by a GORE-TEX membrane for 100% reliable waterproof, breathable protection and enhanced all-day comfort. I am taking em with me whenever I go out to my mountaineering ventures.

I tried em up to 5000+ meters with amazing results without even wearing any additional thermal underlayer. My legs were always dry and cozy no matter what kind of conditions I was in.

They are a bit heavy compared to down pants, but I personally do not mind a little extra weight given the fact they are a superb piece of gear durable against anything you throw at them.

Guideware-BIB.jpg

Our exclusive, ultratough, field-proven Guidewear fabric is backed by a GORE-TEX membrane for 100% reliable waterproof, breathable protection and enhanced all-day comfort. Tall X300 Bibs with Thinsulate Insulation. Easy to put on and take off, thanks to the long front-entry zipper and half-leg zippers with hook-and-loop storm flaps. Elastic suspenders with quick-release buckles. Imported. Inseam: 33".

* Ultratough, field-proven Guidewear fabric
* Thinsulate insulation
* 100% reliable waterproof, breathable protection
* Front-entry zipper and half-leg zippers
* Elastic suspenders with quick-release buckles

Cabela's Guidewear X300 Insulated Bibs

The Cabela's Guidewear X300 Insulated Bibs is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new synthetic insulated pant, check out the best reviewed current models.