Cabela's Meindl Perfekt Hiker 7"

I haven't owned an exorbitant amount of hiking boots,…

I haven't owned an exorbitant amount of hiking boots, but I can say with conviction that these boots are incredible. They're not as light as a "light hiking" boot, but they really don't weigh too much.

There is virtually no break in time, and if I could wear these to sleep I would. I live in a city, and even when I'm not hiking with them, I wear them every single day to work.

The cork footbeds I was a bit skeptical about at first, but they are very effective at absorbing the shock in your step. A lot of companies provide crummy footbeds that you end up replacing from the get-go, but these are a different story. Over time, they and the boot mold to your foot and it's very comfortable.

This is a great boot, but it's also all about the little things, like the eyelet on the tongue, which keeps the tongue in place, nice addition. I also haven't gotten a single blister with them (knock on wood).

They're durable, good looking, completely waterproof and (in my opinion) pretty lightweight. What's not to like? A+

If you've owned or used a Cabela's Meindl Perfekt Hiker 7", please share your experience.

Cabela's Meindl Perfekt Hiker 7"

No price on record.

The Cabela's Meindl Perfekt Hiker 7" is not available from the stores we monitor.