Camaro C1-11 4/3mm Neoprene Wetsuit

I have a C1-11 from about 2008 and it has worked great…

Price Paid: 89$

I have a C1-11 from about 2008 and it has worked great and lasted me until now (2011). It did start to split in a few places, where the knee material joined the leg split apart.  Some of the seams on the inside came apart, but some wetsuit glue kept it going.

I use it for kitesurfing and it does well keeping me warm in and out of the water. I just got another one the Mundaka C1-11 from STP. for the price it can't be beat it seems to me.

CLOSEOUTS . Soft Touch neoprene and superb attention to detail and quality make Camaro's C1-11 4/3mm neoprene wetsuit your best bet for moderate temperatures. 4/3mm neoprene maintains heat without adding bulk Soft, skin-friendly jersey lining 22" shielded back zipper with extra-long pull and hook-and-loop closure top Glued and blind-stitched seams to eliminate chafing Comfortable collar and arm cuffs Hook-and-loop closures on leg cuffs Abrasion-resistant knee pads Inseam: 29" Weight: 4 lb. 98% neoprene, 2% nylon Machine wash, hang dry CLOSEOUTS. Made in Austria or China, may not specify Size: 52 (for men 5'9" to 6'1", weight 170-180 lb., chest size 41-42") Visit our Wetsuit Guide Graphic styles may vary, may not specify. Available Colors: BLACK W/ ORANGE / WHITE LOGO, 40, BLACK W/ KIWI / WHITE, DARK GREY W/ DARK RED / GREY, BLACK / YELLOW, DARK GREY W/ BRIGHT YELLOW GREEN, BLACK / GOLD, BLACK W/ ORANGE LOGO, BLACK W/ ORANGE / WHITE / DARK BLUE GREY LOGO, BLK W/BLU LOGO. Sizes: 52, 46, 2XL, XS, XL, 54, 48, M, 58, L, 56, 50, S, 3XL.

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the men's version

Camaro C1-11 4/3mm Neoprene Wetsuit

The C1-11 4/3mm Neoprene Wetsuit has been discontinued.

The Camaro C1-11 4/3mm Neoprene Wetsuit is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 16, 2011 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new wet suit, check out the best reviewed current models.