The three Asymetrix men’s outdoor daypacks (Asymetrix 15, Asymetrix 20, and Asymetrix 30) feature an innovative asymmetrical design that lets you access a main compartment from the top, side, or both at the same time. The Asymetrix 20, CamelBak’s most popular daypack size, is insulated to keep liquid cool for hours. It features full-zip back panel access to an Omega HydroTanium reservoir, Air Director back panel with Air Mesh and internal frame sheet, Dynamic Suspension Harness and semi-load bearing waist belt, and built-in rain cover.

Hydration capacity 100 oz (3 liters)
Cargo capacity 1210 cubic inches (20 liters)
Weight empty 2.53 lbs (1.15 kg)
Weight filled 9.15 lbs (4.15 kg)

I have had my Asymetrix 20 backpack for almost two…

Design: True blue and Gray
Size: 1240 cu. in.
Number of Pockets: 5
Max. Load Carried: 140 lbs.
Height of Owner: 5'9"

I have had my Asymetrix 20 backpack for almost two and a half years now, not a single thing on this amazing backpack has ripped, broken, or gotten jammed. I have stuffed this thing full of stuff and the zippers hold.

I think the biggest test of this backpack's strength came when I was carrying about 100 pounds worth of extra weight and the backpack supported most of it. I walked almost half a mile with this extra weight and could barely tell by the end.