CamelBak Better Bottle .50 Liter

Best reusable water bottle ever. I have two .5L and…

Best reusable water bottle ever. I have two .5L and one .75L. I use them everywhere...gym, beach, work, frisbee golf, my car. I actually put them in the freezer at night and have extremely cold water all day. Mouth piece comes right off, so easy to keep clean. Great place to hook your keys onto with a carabiner. Fits in all cup holders i have used as well as backpacks...but you may need to cinch the pack if too loose...

Never thought i could say so much about a water bottle, but it is the best. Take a step toward preserving our environment and go buy a couple today.

I actually am not sure if mine is "better" or just…

I actually am not sure if mine is "better" or just last years' "not better yet" model, but I was actually going to stop using this item and buy a stainless steel one until I found this site with the info that the actual water bottle I use 2 times a day and LOVE may not also be killing me with chemicals. I don't remember if I bought it after Jan 2008, and I'd love to know if there's a way to tell which one it is.

My only trouble has been trying to clean inside the sipping part. The blue mouthpiece is easy, but the part it attaches to is tough to get into for cleaning. Also, I spend a lot of quiet time on the way home rehydrating in the car after speaking all day, so not trying to tilt my head back to drive makes for a much safer trip!

Can't wait to find out the verdict on this product's actual safety. Cheers for Camelbak!

Visit CamelBak's Better Bottle .50 Liter page.

Description of Camelbak The Better Bottle .5LThe perfect hydration solution now comes in 3 sizes. Stay hydrated anytime, anywhere with the latest technology from CamelBak. The innovative new spill-proof bottle is easy to carry, use and easy to clean.Features.5 LiterFlip, bite-n-sipSimple to carryDishwasher safeSpill-proof

- US Outdoor Store

The perfect hydration solution now comes in 3 sizes.

- GearX.com

BPA Free, The CamelBak Better Bottle allows your little one to stay hydrated anytime, anywhere, with CamelBak's latest technology. The innovative new spill-proof water bottle holds .5L of water and is designed with a base that tapers off, fitting most cup holders. Easy to carry, easy to use, easy to clean CamelBak has bottled the perfect hydration solution!

- UpsideOver

Spill-proof and BPA-free, the CamelBak Better Bottle with an integrated Big Bite valve and straw makes it easy to stay hydrated without getting wet when you're hiking or watching your favorite team, stickers not included!

- EMS

CamelBak Better Bottle .50 Liter

The CamelBak Better Bottle .50 Liter is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 30, 2013 at EMS.

If you're looking for a new water bottle, check out the best reviewed current models.