CamelBak BlowFish

This is a nice size hydration pack. I picked it up…

This is a nice size hydration pack. I picked it up so my girlfriend can carry some of the load while backpacking. 3 liters of water, plus more. She likes the added room and the pockets on the inside. A perfect pickup for our travels.

In time we will buy a larger pack for her, and only use this one for day trips. As we are very different in size we needed a pack that would fit both of us. we loaded it up and adjusted it to fit her. She said it was comfy and didn't cut into her at all. Next was my turn, had to make a lot of adjustments but it ended up fitting fine. We are both very happy.

I bought this particular CamelBak because of its simplistic…

Design: Hydration Pack
Size: 3 L resevoir; 12 L Cargo
Number of Pockets: 3
Max. Load Carried: 10-15 lbs
Height of Owner: 6'1"
Price Paid: ~$75

I bought this particular CamelBak because of its simplistic design. Other hydration packs had either too many pockets for my needs or were too expensive. I have been using it for about a year, and use it every time I set out on a day hike or mountain bike ride. My longest trip with this pack has been 4-5 hours in length on a mildly warm day, and I did not run out of water.

As far as the cargo space goes, this pack does the job for my needs. On cooler days I usually wear an extra top and bottom layer, but those usually come off and get stored away in the pack shorty after hitting the trail. If I think I might get rained on, I throw a light, water-resitant shell in the pack and I'm good to go.

Even when I bring my dog along, her water canteen goes in the pack as well without a problem. So, the most I have gotten in the main compartment of the pack was a pair of warm-up pants, a light water-resistant shell, the dog's water canteen, and some snacks. There are two smaller front pockets where I keep my wallet, phone, keys, utility tool, firestarter, and knife. I've only used the expandable zipper feature once or twice.

Overall, it's a simple pack that is great for both hiking and mountain biking. I would recommend this to a friend who enjoys half-day trips on the trails.

I have been pleased with my CamelBak hydration pack.

Design: ruck sack
Size: either 250 or 800 cu. in.
Number of Pockets: 3
Max. Load Carried: under 15lbs
Height of Owner: 6'

I have been pleased with my CamelBak hydration pack. I wanted somthing small enough to not be in the way when I am biking yet big enough to use on light hike. The BlowFish is the perfect answer because it the main compatment can expand when you need more room or collapse when you want less bulk. It has one smaller pocket with two small pockets inside and a big mesh carry-all on the outside. It comes with a 3 liter omega water bladder which is very durable. The only problem I've had is the bladder is a hassle to get in and out. When the bladder is full the whole unit does not ride flat against the my back. Other than that it's great.

Visit CamelBak's BlowFish page.

CamelBak Blowfish 70 oz. Hydration PackThe CamelBak Blowfish 70 oz. Hydration Pack was made for long rides. Equipped with a front pocket designed to keep your equipment organized, this pack boasts storage. The Blowfish allows you to bring everything you need in one handy pack for rides lasting more than 2 hours, and the Air Channel back allows ventilation to keep you cool and comfortable. The Blowfish holds 70 fluid ounces of water and features the Big Bite valve for easy drinking. This pack also features the Quick Link system to easily add on accessories like the Fresh filter, insulated tube, tube director or flow meter. The CamelBak Blowfish 70 oz. Hydration Pack is the perfect all in one pack for any serious biker.

- SunnySports

Much like Jekyll and Hyde, the CamelBak Blowfish Hydration Pack changes size and shape for no apparent reason. Well, actually the reasoning is quite sound: you can match your pack to the task at hand. Although it won't have you murdering random people in the streets of London or testing new grounds of chemistry, the Blowfish will have you pedaling like a monster, a hydrated monster that is. Zip it down for short rides or hikes, or let it expand if you need to bring along a jacket or a big lunch. Once lunch is over, you can zip it down from 1100 to 670 cubic inches of space so you don't have unwanted backpack material flopping around. An Air Channel back panel and Air Mesh harness allow air to circulate through your shoulders and back, preventing moisture built up and discomfort. Pack your bike tools, music, and phone in the bike tool organizer and media pocket respectively while the nylon, diamond Clarus, and polyester protect your stuff with a water-blocking DWR and PU treatment. Both the front and back sport reflective panels, as well as a blinker tab, for extra safety when cruising nocturnal streets. Though not quite the potion Dr. Jekyll was seeking, this two-liter Antidote reservoir will cure your thirst for about two hours on the ride. At the turn of a cap (a quarter turn to be exact), you can open or close the reservoir, refilling and securing it again in seconds. Center baffling and a sleek design prevent your water from jostling about inside your pack while running, hiking, or hitting the park. When not off exploring the world, simply disconnect the tube using the Quick Link System and hang up the Antidote for proper drying or storage. Since last year, CamelBak's go-to reservoir system has actually lost some weight, reducing bulk in the fill port and offering you that much more convenience.

Free Shipping. CamelBak Blowfish Hydration Pack FEATURES of the CamelBak Blowfish Hydration Pack Expandable zip panel for extra gear Front and back reflectivity Media pocket Blinker tab Bike tool organizer pocket Harness: Air Mesh Belt: Removable 25 mm / 1in. stability Air Channel Back Panel Air Mesh Harness Removable 25 mm/1in. stability belt Rear Reservoir Loading Bike Tool Organizer Pocket Expandable Cargo Space Reflectivity Blinker Tab SPECIFICATIONS of the CamelBak Blowfish Hydration Pack Total Capacity: Open: 1100 cubic inches / 18 liter + 2L Reservoir, Closed: 670 cubic inches / 11 liter + 2 liter Reservoir Pack Only Weight: 1 lb 5 oz / 0.58 kg Dimension: Open: 19 x 9 x 10in. / 49 x 23 x 24 cm, Close: 19 x 9 x 7.25in. / 49 x 22.5 x 18.5 cm 210D Nylon, 70D Diamond Clarus and 600D Poly with DWR + 1000 mm PU

Suited to daily commuting, weekend tours or local singletrack, the CamelBak BlowfishTM Hydration Pack boasts expandable capacity for basic stuff and enough water for rides lasting around 2 hrs..