I've had this pack for about 4 months now. I bought…

Summary

I've had this pack for about 4 months now. I bought it at an estate sale for $15 brand new with tags! When I bought it I didn't know what it was worth but I knew the CamelBak name and figured it was worth more than that. I was right! I have been using this pack for the last 4 months, and last month I went on a two week prepper's excursion and we tested our gear thoroughly. I accidentally dropped this thing out of a tree almost 20 feet fully loaded and it's still just fine. This is a great pack!

Pros

• Strong stitching
  • Great zippers

Cons

• Not enough external pockets

Like I said. A great pack.

Excellant pack. I searched for several months for…

Design: Front-loading
Size: 1400
Number of Pockets: 5+
Max. Load Carried: 30+
Height of Owner: 5' 6"

Excellant pack. I searched for several months for the perfect pack and finally came across the Hellion. Used it the first day I bought it on Rabbit Ears Pass (CO). It has been snowed on, rained on, and 'bagged' four 14ers this year (2006). The water capacity is sufficient for a full day of hiking and a very useful design with numerous pockets.