CamelBak L.U.X.E.

This bag goes into my top-ten best purchases of all-time.

Summary

This bag goes into my top-ten best purchases of all-time.

Pros

• Multiple uses
  • Customizable

Cons

• Small Storage Space

I've used this for so many different activities. It's originally designed for biking, but I've also used it as a day pack and as a travel bag.

The storage space is quite small, but with all its clips and pockets and some good planning, you can customize it for multiple different uses. I've even been able to fit enough in (and around) it to hike up a 4,000-meter mountain!

I also take this whenever I travel abroad. With its many interior pockets and secure straps, it's a safe, non-bulky alternative to a purse in which I can have everything I need close to me—passport/cards, money, phone, map, food/water.

I've gotten so much use out of this little bag, I rate this as one of the top-ten best purchases I've ever made.

If you've owned or used a CamelBak L.U.X.E., please share your experience.

Female mountain bike enthusiasts will appreciate the L.U.X.E.’s aggressive design, secure overflow storage, and stability. The L.U.X.E. is insulated to keep liquid cool for hours and features a women’s specific Dynamic Suspension Harness, a removable waist belt for stability, multiple storage compartments for gear, an easy-to-access MP3 pocket with weather resistant zipper, and reflectivity to improve low-light visibility.

CamelBak L.U.X.E.

currently retails for:
MSRP: $100.00

where to buy:

Hydration capacity 100 oz (3 liters)
Cargo capacity 500 cubic inches (8.2 liters)
Weight empty 1.92 lbs (0.87 kg)
Weight filled 8.54 lbs (3.87)