CamelBak M.U.L.E. NV

I have owned many daypacks and this is it... I love…

Summary

I have owned many daypacks and this is it...

Pros

• Space
  • Compressability
  • NV back system
  • Huge capacity

Cons

• No bottle holder (yes i went there)

I love this pack! Great creature comforts as far as straps go, buckles, compression, pockets etc. The fit is great with the swiveling straps and customizable chest/waist straps. I especially love the fact that inside the bladder pocket they added an extra strap to hold the bladder in place (major bonus).

I currently have 9 other packs (ranging from my 70 ltr multiday pack, to a small waist-pack for bouldering and school backpack of course). And this is my favorite pack of all. I have been through quite a few day packs too searching for the right one, including a few other Camelbaks and some of the Osprey series (which all of my big packs are and I love them).

This is the one though! It is intended for mountain biking and that is what makes it a great pack. They have made it well balanced, and slim, adding all the organization you need, it is magical.

My favorite part of the pack is the cinch pocket where you can throw an extra layer or whatever you need and just stuff it down. That was the major selling factor for me (since I was trying to decide between this and the H.A.W.G.). I have used it for a many a day hikes, the gym, and around town in general. Lately I have been getting around on my trusty longboard and it makes for a great around the town pack, holding my laptop and a few other in town essentials.

I did say the con was no bottle holder and I know you are thinking "why do you need one?" most of my hiking is done with my best friend at my side (a mini-australian shepard) and the guy needs a drink every once in a while, it's a little too hard for him do drink from a drip nozzle so I try to have a bottle on hand for more volume. If it had a place for my bottle other then in the cinch it would have gotten 5 stars, but alas 4 will have to do.

If Camelbak ever decides to make a cross between this and the H.A.W.G, forget about it! It would be the perfect pack period.

Visit CamelBak's M.U.L.E. NV page.

Camelbak MULE NV 100 oz. Hydration Pack - 2013 ModelThe Camelbak MULE NV 100 oz. Hydration Pack - 2013 Model is a revolutionary new back panel that carries your load in all-day comfort. It features NV Back Panel that utilizes individual pods that articulate independently so the entire pack moves in sync with your back, whether you're crouched in the saddle, charging an uphill section or hacking over rocks the NV system provides multi- directional airflow for maximum ventilation inside. The Camelbak MULE NV 100 oz. Hydration Pack - 2013 Model is a just-right amount of gear-carrying capacity for mountain bike rides of 2 hours or longer.

- SunnySports

Free Shipping. CamelBak M.U.L.E NV Hydration Pack FEATURES of the CamelBak M.U.L.E NV Hydration Pack Helmet hook Four point compression Media pocket Overflow storage Bike tool organizer pocket Dual waist belt pockets Stash pocket Integrated rain cover Harness: D-Fit Suspension Belt: Fixed 20 mm / 0.75in. with cargo pockets NV Back Panel D-Fit Suspension Harness Fixed 20mm/0.75in. with cargo pockets Waist Belt Rear Reservoir Loading Bike Tool Organizer Pocket Rain Cover Media Pocket Quick Stash Overflow Storage Reflectivity Helmet Hooks SPECIFICATIONS of the CamelBak M.U.L.E NV Hydration Pack Total Capacity: 732 cubic inches / 12 liter + 3 liter Reservoir Pack Only Weight: 1 lb 14 oz / 0.86 kg Dimension: 17.7 x 8 x 9.5in. / 45 x 21 x 24.5 cm 70D Diamond Clarus and 420 Nylon with DWR + 1000 mm PU

The narrow-gauge pack for 3+ hours of all-terrain action in any weather condition.

- RockCreek

An update on a longtime favorite, the redesigned CamelBak M.U.L.E. NV hydration pack provides plenty of gear storage and water capacity to let you enjoy the riding trails all day long.