CamelBak Mayhem

Actually, I use my Mayhem for short day hikes. I like…

Actually, I use my Mayhem for short day hikes. I like the design. The long outer open pocket with lower side mesh is its best feature, because I can place my bush hat, coat, towels or similar items at easy reach. The pocket can also secure more tightly when needed.

I also have my Leatherman Wave attached inside the outer pocket, which is extremely useful for this often used tool. I also feel more at easy about my camera during more challenging hikes, since a protective pocket for camera/recorder is included with backpack. There are small attachments inside the backpack to place flashlight type shaped items. The hydration system is top-notched, which is a given for this brand.

My Mayhem is actually black with greenish/yellow writing a logo, which is very modern and stylish.

My only complain is the length of (cords?) that latches backpack to chest. They are not long enough for even medium built men.

CamelBak Mayhem

The Mayhem has been discontinued.

The CamelBak Mayhem is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 27, 2012 at CampSaver.com.

If you're looking for a new hydration pack, check out the best reviewed current models.