CamelBak Menace

Nice little pack for the money. Carries my snowboard…

Nice little pack for the money. Carries my snowboard and a shovel well which is important to me. With some packs the snowboard straps seem to be an afterthought, but these function well and hold your board tight. Plus you can put your board sideways if you're on a sled.

The combination of the shovel sleeve and board straps really allow you to attach just about anything very easily and make this pack seem bigger and more useful all year long.

It's big enough for an extra layer, lunch, etc., no problem, plus whatever you want to strap to the outside. 2L water bag is a good size for me.

Cons: Build quality is good, but not great. An older Camelbak I had was a little tougher. I'd prefer nicer straps that curve around your neck a little better, and a nicer fit and finish all around.

Overall though, I'm very pleased. If you get this pack you will like it. Nice pack, Camelbak!

Overall a sick pack, rides good, just right size,…

Price Paid: 45$

Overall a sick pack, rides good, just right size, great features. Only complaint is I wish it had 3 compression straps to make it more lift friendly. Still awesome pack.

If you've owned or used a CamelBak Menace, please share your experience.

CamelBak Menace

The Menace has been discontinued.

The CamelBak Menace is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 22, 2011 at Appalachian Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new winter pack, check out the best reviewed current models.