CamelBak Mini M.U.L.E.

A great hydration pack for children. We own two, one…

Design: Hydration Pack
Number of Pockets: 2
Max. Load Carried: 0

A great hydration pack for children. We own two, one for our 7 year old and one for our 3 year old. They fit well and neither of them complain about having to carry it. I no longer worry about them becoming dehydrated on a hike. There is also enough room to carry a whistle, a space blanket and some small snacks. The only problem I have had is that my kids have had the tendency to chew on the bite valves and replacing them is a tad expensive.

With its small bladder, my son was able to be "just…

With its small bladder, my son was able to be "just like daddy" and pack his own water.

For the kid's ego, this is great.

You can even fit a light lunch inside (kid's size, of course).

Visit CamelBak's Mini M.U.L.E. page.

The kids' Camelbak Mini-M.U.L.E. Hydration pack is great for big adventures and includes the new Antidote Reservoir.

- CampSaver.com

The CamelBak Mini-M.U.L.E. kids' hydration pack lets them carry 50 fl. oz. of water, a snack, sunscreen, house keys and other essentials as they ride.

They've waited in the wings, watching their parents rule the trails, for long enough. Now the kids are ready to get out with Mom and Dad, and the CamelBak Kids' Mini-M. U. L. E. Hydration Pack is ready to help them get there with its 1. 5L Omega reservoir and lightweight design.

This pack keeps kids hydrated, safe, and organized whenever they go for a bike ride.

- EMS