CamelBak Raza

Great bag, can carry lots of stuff and the overflow…

Design: Hydration rucksack
Size: About 2000 cubic incles
Number of Pockets: 4
Max. Load Carried: 20-25lbs
Height of Owner: 5'7"
Price Paid: $65 on Ebay

Great bag, can carry lots of stuff and the overflow mesh pockets are great, although I would love to be able to carry water bottles in the two side pockets, but can't due to their shape.

The suspension system works well, the top pockets are bigger than they appear, but the pockets on the hipbelt are too small and hard to get to while the pack is on your back.

Very lightweight overnights with tarp and sleeping bag or bivy are handled well by the Raza.

On Sale. Free Shipping. CamelBak Raza 100 oz. Hydration Pack (Fall 2005) Built for all-out, all-day adventure races or light overnighters, the CamelBak Raza offers on-the-go access to water, gear, and compression. Light and fast, Raza by CamelBak weighs 1.6 lbs / 0.73 kg and supplies 3+ hours of hydration.CamelBak Raza Features Top loading main compartment includes dual built-in compartments on top flap Integrated waistbelt pockets gives you on-the-go access to essentials Full zip access to reservoir makes loading Raza by CamelBak easy Lightweight padded harness ensures comfort Includes sternum strap and waistbelt Lightweight, durable 100D Cordura Capacity: 100 oz / 3 liters Dimensions: 19 in x 10 in x 8 in (483 mm x 254 mm x 203 mm) Cargo: 1821 cu in (29.80 L) Weight: filled 8.53 lbs (3.88 kg) Empty 2.01 lbs (1.00 kg) Camelbak Raza, Better than your average IV!I bought my first Camelbak Raza in Summer, 2002, and my life has vastly improved. I do not attribute the improvements to the brow lift I got in 2004; though I believe the brow lift was successful, it wasn t as big a hit in 2002 as my brand new Camelbak. My first Camelbak I initially bought my Raza by Camelbak for biking. Only cave men use water bottles right And then I thought it might be nice to take my Camelback skiing, and I m not kidding that after they saw me wearing my camelbak, every one of my friends got a Camelback Raza of their own. I don t necessarily think they are copycats, I just think they love their Camelbaks deep down in their hearts, and I am okay with that.Then summer rolled around and out went the nalgene bottle and in came the Camelbak for hiking. Eventually, I was wearing my Camelbak Raza climbing, running and just to walk the dog. I loved my Camelbak so much that, I started to wear it to take the garbage out and I even started to sleep with my Camelbak. You would think, that my girlfriend would be unhappy with me, but she got a Raza by Camelbak, too, so it s us and the Camelbaks in bed, and just imagine the pleasure of not having to miss a minute of Laguna Beach to get up and get a drink of water. Now I can t take my Camelbak off, and you can t make me. The only regret I have about the Camelbak Raza is that I didn t invent it myself. It s kind of like my mom who dipped oreo s in vanilla ice cream before cookies n cream came out.

CLOSEOUTS . CamelBak's Raza hydration backpack has enough room to carry your gear and plenty of water to keep you going mile after mile. 100 oz. reservoir stores behind padded back panel and has a taste-free valve for easy-access hydration. Top-loading Two pockets on lid Large main compartment with drawcord closure Three mesh front pockets Padded waist-belt (with mesh pockets) Shoulder harnesses Sternum strap Size (HxWxD): Approx. 19x10x8 Capacity: 1821 cu.in. Weight: 2 lb. Fabric: Cordura(R) nylon CLOSEOUTS . Philippines, reservoir China.

- Sierra Trading Post

The super-lightweight Camelbak Raza is designed for lengthy outings-everything from an all-day adventure race to light overnighters.

- Backcountry Outlet

CamelBak Raza

The Raza has been discontinued.

The CamelBak Raza is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 5, 2007 at Moosejaw.

If you're looking for a new hydration pack, check out the best reviewed current models.