CamelBak Siren

Not too bad. I'm 6'4" and it fits perfect. The strap…

Height of Owner: 6'4"
Price Paid: 45 cdn

Not too bad. I'm 6'4" and it fits perfect. The strap was a little tight, but I loosened it to the max and tightened the chest strap, and it fits perfect now.

Only wish it held more water, but I never finish a single bottle most times, so 1.5 L is more than enough for 3-4 hours for me.

I just bought my Siren today and took it on a short…

Size: 50oz
Number of Pockets: 1
Max. Load Carried: 1
Height of Owner: 6'2''

I just bought my Siren today and took it on a short trail run. At first I found that it tended to bounce a little, but cinching the chest strap as tight as possible helped considerably.

The pro's: light weight, $40.

The con's: 50oz. Although it carries plenty of liquid for an hour or so, I wish it could hold more. But I think I could easily fall in love with this little pack.

I am 6'2" and it does not fit too well on my back.

I am 6'2" and it does not fit too well on my back. The sternum strap almost chokes me. A bit too small for my needs. I ended up buying a MULE as well and only take this on short jaunts.

The CamelBak Siren is an ideal road cycling or trail running hydration pack. Low profile, ergonomic and light, you wont even know the Camelbak Siren is on your back.

- Backcountry Outlet

CamelBak Siren 50 oz. Hydration Pack (Fall 2005) The CamelBak Siren is an ideal choice for roadies, the low-profile Siren offers 2 bottles worth of hydration. Its compact footprint allows access to jersey pockets and a secure zip pocket holds the contents of a small seat bag.CamelBak Siren Features Easy, convenient filling with external access to the OMEGA Reservoir Secure storage for tube, tools and energy bar Air Mesh harness & back panel keeps you cool Includes sternum strap Reflectivity for increased low-light visibility Capacity 50 oz /1.5 liters Dimensions 13 in x 8 in x 2 in (330 mm x 203 mm x 51 mm) Cargo 34 cu in (.60 L) Weight filled 4.10 lbs (1.86 kg) Empty .80 lbs (.36 kg)Camelbak Siren, Better than your average IV!I bought my first Camelbak Siren in Summer, 2002, and my life has vastly improved. I do not attribute the improvements to the brow lift I got in 2004; though I believe the brow lift was successful, it wasn t as big a hit in 2002 as my brand new Camelbak. My first Camelbak I initially bought my Siren by Camelbak for biking. Only cave men use water bottles right And then I thought it might be nice to take my Camelback skiing, and I m not kidding that after they saw me wearing my camelbak, every one of my friends got a Camelback Siren of their own. I don t necessarily think they are copycats, I just think they love their Camelbaks deep down in their hearts, and I am okay with that.Then summer rolled around and out went the nalgene bottle and in came the Camelbak for hiking. Eventually, I was wearing my Camelbak Siren climbing, running and just to walk the dog. I loved my Camelbak so much that, I started to wear it to take the garbage out and I even started to sleep with my Camelbak. You would think, that my girlfriend would be unhappy with me, but she got a Siren by Camelbak, too, so it s us and the Camelbaks in bed, and just imagine the pleasure of not having to miss a minute of Laguna Beach to get up and get a drink of water. Now I can t take my Camelbak off, and you can t make me. The only regret I have about the Camelbak Siren is that I didn t invent it myself. It s kind of like my mom who dipped oreo s in vanilla ice cream before cookies n cream came out.

An ideal choice for roadies, the low-profile Siren offers 2 bottles worth of hydration. Its compact footprint allows access to jersey pockets a...

- Ramsey Outdoor

Offering roadies performance and convenience; the Siren is light and stable. Its sleek; low-profil

- Snow Leopard Mountain Sports

Redesigned and ideal for road cycling, Siren rides light and easy with a compact design and ergonomic fit. Low profile snugs up against your back and doesn't interfere with a helmet; mesh harness keeps you cool when the competition heats up. Omega™ wide-mouth, 1.5-liter reservoir with handle is easy to fill; FDA-approved, taste-free polyurethane construction. Zip pocket stores energy bars, keys or other small items. External access to reservoir allows refilling without removing it from the backpack. Improved, taste-free, polyethylene-lined tubing; popular bite valve has a separate on/off switch to eliminate leaks in transport. Closed-cell insulation encases the reservoir to keep liquids cool for hours. Reservoir cap has an integrated tether to prevent loss and keep things clean during refill operations. Closeout.

CamelBak Siren

The Siren has been discontinued.

The CamelBak Siren is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 5, 2006 at Backcountry Outlet.

If you're looking for a new hydration pack, check out the best reviewed current models.