Not too bad. I'm 6'4" and it fits perfect. The strap…

Height of Owner: 6'4"
Price Paid: 45 cdn

Not too bad. I'm 6'4" and it fits perfect. The strap was a little tight, but I loosened it to the max and tightened the chest strap, and it fits perfect now.

Only wish it held more water, but I never finish a single bottle most times, so 1.5 L is more than enough for 3-4 hours for me.

I just bought my Siren today and took it on a short…

Size: 50oz
Number of Pockets: 1
Max. Load Carried: 1
Height of Owner: 6'2''

I just bought my Siren today and took it on a short trail run. At first I found that it tended to bounce a little, but cinching the chest strap as tight as possible helped considerably.

The pro's: light weight, $40.

The con's: 50oz. Although it carries plenty of liquid for an hour or so, I wish it could hold more. But I think I could easily fall in love with this little pack.

I am 6'2" and it does not fit too well on my back.

I am 6'2" and it does not fit too well on my back. The sternum strap almost chokes me. A bit too small for my needs. I ended up buying a MULE as well and only take this on short jaunts.