CamelBak Siren

Not too bad. I'm 6'4" and it fits perfect. The strap…

Height of Owner: 6'4"
Price Paid: 45 cdn

Not too bad. I'm 6'4" and it fits perfect. The strap was a little tight, but I loosened it to the max and tightened the chest strap, and it fits perfect now.

Only wish it held more water, but I never finish a single bottle most times, so 1.5 L is more than enough for 3-4 hours for me.

I just bought my Siren today and took it on a short…

Size: 50oz
Number of Pockets: 1
Max. Load Carried: 1
Height of Owner: 6'2''

I just bought my Siren today and took it on a short trail run. At first I found that it tended to bounce a little, but cinching the chest strap as tight as possible helped considerably.

The pro's: light weight, $40.

The con's: 50oz. Although it carries plenty of liquid for an hour or so, I wish it could hold more. But I think I could easily fall in love with this little pack.

I am 6'2" and it does not fit too well on my back.

I am 6'2" and it does not fit too well on my back. The sternum strap almost chokes me. A bit too small for my needs. I ended up buying a MULE as well and only take this on short jaunts.

CamelBak Siren

The Siren has been discontinued.

The CamelBak Siren is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 5, 2006 at Backcountry Outlet.

If you're looking for a new hydration pack, check out the best reviewed current models.