Camp Trails Night Song (External)

This pack is absolutely adjustable, allowing a perfect…

Design: external frame
Size: 4050 in3
Number of Pockets: 6
Max. Load Carried: 45 lbs
Height of Owner: 5'6"

This pack is absolutely adjustable, allowing a perfect fit, and is very comfortable. I used a Night Song for several years and liked it so much I bought another for use with my sisters and nieces. My husband is a gear fanatic, and after a great deal of comparison and money spent, he has settled on this as "as good as it gets for a woman's external frame pack."

No complaints here! I've had this pack for four years.

Design: external
Size: 4050
Number of Pockets: 6
Max. Load Carried: approx.40-45 lbs.
Height of Owner: 5'8"

No complaints here! I've had this pack for four years. It's seen 50 miles of trail in the sawtooths of Idaho, a week in the Weimenuche wilderness on the CDT in Colorado, and has been everywhere in Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas! (Awesome pack for $100.) Forget all those "YUPPIE" packs that cost $300+. Unless you work in the great outdoors this is all you need for a few trips a year.........REALLY!!!!!

This is a pack designed for women and my wife uses…

Design: external frame
Size: small
Number of Pockets: four
Max. Load Carried: 25 lbs
Height of Owner: 5 ft. 3. in

This is a pack designed for women and my wife uses it. It has the usual high Camp Trails quality, but the idea of putting the sleeping bag on top is not a good one. Since there is no way of securing the bag properly, it moves and causes the hiker to be off balance.

Camp Trails Night Song (External)

The Camp Trails Night Song (External) is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new external frame backpack, check out the best reviewed current models.

Congratulations, Top Gear Reviewers of 2016