Camp Trails Night Song (Internal)

This backpack is a women's pack, yet it fit me (a…

Size: 3725 cubic inches
Number of Pockets: 3
Max. Load Carried: 50 lbs.
Height of Owner: 6'0"

This backpack is a women's pack, yet it fit me (a guy) quite nicely. It is narrow and hugs the contour of my back quite nicely, without being excessively warm back there. I am 6'0", and pretty slim at 140 lbs, and was quite pleased with the fit.

It is a very reasonably priced pack as well. The shoulder straps are quite thick, and provide a good deal of cushioning without adding a lot of extra weight.

My main gripes with this pack are that it is so narrow that you really have to dig to be able to get anything at the middle or bottom of the pack. Also, a couple of external pockets would be really nice on this bag. Also, one of the external tie-down strap anchors began ripping away from the pack after several trips, but I just tug a little more gently now.

Pretty decent pack for the price, but you obviously can't expect it to compete with the newer packs out there now.

I have very broad shoulders, so finding a pack with…

Design: internal frame
Size: 3750
Number of Pockets: 3
Max. Load Carried: 60 Lbs
Height of Owner: 6'1"

I have very broad shoulders, so finding a pack with a frame that isn't painful is a chore. I bought the pack from the store with no tags or descriptions. I bought it because it was comfortable. It has a narrow frame that fits nicely. It had the feel of a $300 bag without the price. When i got home and looked up the bag i found it was designed for women. So just a tip, if you're a male with a large shoulder span, a women's pack may actually fit better.