Campmor 0 Degree Down Bag

Great bag. So light compared to my other one at 6lbs.

Design: mummy
Temperature Rating: 0
Weight: 3.5lbs

Great bag. So light compared to my other one at 6lbs. This only weighs 3.5 lbs. Great for the part of the AT I hiked.

You can't beat this bag for the value. The Campmor…

Design: Mummy
Fill: 550 Down fill
Temperature Rating: 0 F
Weight: 3.5 lbs.

You can't beat this bag for the value. The Campmor bag is a zero degree down bag that is comparable to TNF bags costing a hundred or so dollars more. It packs down small and is around 3.5 pounds. I'm 6 feet tall and have plenty of room to move around. The great thing also, is that these bags are mateable!! If you get a right zip and a left zip you can attach them together for more room. This bag has all the features of more expensive bags, without the price. The only thing is that in the regular size bag it is only available in evergreen. Go to Campmor.com to get this bag!!!

I am reviewing the 0 Degree Down Bag from Campmor.

Design: Mummy
Fill: 550 fill down
Temperature Rating: 0 degree
Weight: 3lbs 5 oz

I am reviewing the 0 Degree Down Bag from Campmor. I just bought it, and so far, it has been awesome. For this amount of money, you can barely get a nice synthetic bag, let alone a nice down bag. This is the exception. It packs very small, and it is very warm. It is very comfortable to sleep in, and it is fairly lightweight. It doesn't pack down as small as bags with a higher fill, but those cost almost twice as much. I have used it in very cold temps on Mount Baker, and it is wonderful. I will be taking this climbing from now on.

Campmor 0 Degree Down Bag

The 0 Degree Down Bag has been discontinued.

The Campmor 0 Degree Down Bag is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 6, 2011 at Campmor.