Canada Goose Chilliwack Parka

I bought my Chilliwack in 2006 for 300 dollars (at…

Price Paid: 300 CAD

I bought my Chilliwack in 2006 for 300 dollars (at that time there wasn't all the hype around CN). It served me well for 5 years and I think that for 300 dollars it was a little bit too expensive for what it is but not to much (maybe 50 dollars too much). Now the price is hideously expensive and I wouldn't recommend this jacket for the following reasons:

• It's super heavy (more than 3 pounds) and not so tough. After 4 years, longitudinal stitching from both arms started to show some tears. With the time being, more tears appeared. I only used it 2 weeks this year.
  • The down quality is OK but not exceptional neither,
  • It's a stitch trough construction, which means that you have cold spot.
  • The down has been processed with dry cleaning. It kills the durability of the down. My jacket is not as lofty as it used to be and I really took care of it. Never send your jacket to CN to clean it.
  • Everybody owns a Chilliwack now, so it's boring.

Conclusion.

I was pleased with the jacket for some years. My only complaint was about the sleeves not being enough filled.

But after some years of use, I'm quite disappointed of the overall performance. I'll never buy a Canada Goose again: Super heavy without being super durable, not so high quality down, and the worst is that you have to dry clean it when it's dirty.

For a jacket with a price tag over 400 dollars, forget about it.

I own a Canada Goose Snow Mantra and a Chilliwack…

Price Paid: $445 CAD

I own a Canada Goose Snow Mantra and a Chilliwack Parka. The Snow Mantra is very warm, so warm that I hardly ever wear it (live in Ontario, Canada). If it is warmer than -20C/-5F it is too hot to wear.

The Chilliwack is much better.  I wear it throughout most of the winter and it keeps me very warm.

My wife also has a Chiliwack and an Expedition Parka. Neither of us have had any issues with the zippers. Very happy with our Canada Goose products.

Bought coat in spring, never wore it until December…

Fabric: canvas
Fill: down

Bought coat in spring, never wore it until December and coat will not zip. I had two of my friends try and the retailer manager, none of whom could zip it. Canada Goose took two weeks to simply get a ra number for retailer to send product back.

Once they got it, they say it works fine and i just need to get "used to it." I am almost 40 years old, so I have been zipping for a good while, but I guess myself and others here in Michigan need a remedial zipping class.

It has been a month and a half and I still have not even got the coat back. Not what I expected out of a $400 plus coat.

Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber has a robust down fill-weight that will keep you warm for many seasons. Due to its Coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood the Chilliwack Bomber will provide great protection in high-wind conditions.

- CampSaver.com

The Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber is a waist length, down insulated jacket boasting classic styling making a name for itself in an urban context as well. Bomber-length for exceptional mobility Coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood for an authentic-look and great protection in high-wind conditions Storm flap over the 2-way locking front zipper is secured with hidden buttons to offer increased protection from the cold and wind Elasticized, rib-knit cuffs and waistband to provide comfort and keep the cold wind out Two high, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets Two lower, fleece-lined pockets secure with Velcro(R) flaps Utility pocket on left sleeve for storage of smaller items One interior security pocket to keep belongings safe Regular insulated fit

- OMCgear

Free Shipping. Canada Goose Men's Chilliwack Bomber Jacket FEATURES of the Canada Goose Men's Chilliwack Bomber Jacket Bomber length for exceptional mobility 2-way adjustable tunnel hood (vertically and hood opening) surrounded by a Coyote fur ruff Heavy-duty, centre front YKK 2-way locking zipper Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with hidden snaps Double reinforced elbows for durability Two fleece-lined high-hand warmer pockets Two lower pockets with fleece lining, secured with Velcro flaps Utility pocket is positioned on left sleeve One interior drop-in pocket Heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs and waistband to keep out the cold SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Men's Chilliwack Bomber Jacket Centre Back Length: 27.25in. / 69.22 cm Fill Power: 625 fill power white Duck down Fit: Regular Insulated Coyote Ruff Fur: Not Removable This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

Inspired by vintage jackets worn by Canadian bush pilots after World War II, the Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber jacket features high-quality 625-fill white duck down for enhanced thermal warmth. This jacket isn't an imitation--it's the same authentic Canada Goose outerwear worn by reality television stars on Ice Pilots on Canada's History Television network and on the National Geographic Channel. The adjustable tunnel hood fur trim is authentic and iconic coyote-fur ruff--the same materials used on new and vintage outerwear throughout Northern Canada. This rugged and highly water resistant parka has fleece-lined pockets and a snap-secured wind flap over the durable, two-way heavy-duty YKK front zipper. Even if you don't fly a plane, you'll appreciate the warmth and rugged dependability of this Men's Chilliwack Bomber jacket from Canada Goose.

- Altrec Outdoors

Beat back the worst cold that winter can dish out with the Canada Goose Men's Chilliwack Parka. This expedition parka features high-loft duck down to keep you warmly cut off from the harsh outside world. A strip of coyote fur adds warmth and wind protection, and four front pockets hold your daily essentials and extra gloves. Elastic cuffs and waistband and a drawcord hem help seal out intrusive cold air.