According to Carhartt: "Our bomber cap in made of…

Fabric: Nylon
Fill: Quilted polyester fleece

According to Carhartt: "Our bomber cap in made of 100% nylon with a Teflon water-resistant finish to help keep you dry. For warmth, it’s lined in 100% quilted polyester fleece and features flip-down/fold-over ear flaps with a chin-strap and hook-and-loop closure."

And that's no lie, this cap is perfect for near-freezing or freezing temperatures. I took it out for a spin during a recent snowstorm when the temperature was about 32 degrees. The cap visor kept the snow out of my face, and the fleece lining kept my head warm.

I especially liked the flip-down ear flaps that fit perfectly around my chin, and kept my ears warm. When the temperature is a little warmer you can secure the ear flaps around the top so they are out of the way.

Definitely a great cap for the winter.