Carhartt Bomber Cap

According to Carhartt: "Our bomber cap in made of…

Fabric: Nylon
Fill: Quilted polyester fleece

According to Carhartt: "Our bomber cap in made of 100% nylon with a Teflon water-resistant finish to help keep you dry. For warmth, it’s lined in 100% quilted polyester fleece and features flip-down/fold-over ear flaps with a chin-strap and hook-and-loop closure."

And that's no lie, this cap is perfect for near-freezing or freezing temperatures. I took it out for a spin during a recent snowstorm when the temperature was about 32 degrees. The cap visor kept the snow out of my face, and the fleece lining kept my head warm.

I especially liked the flip-down ear flaps that fit perfectly around my chin, and kept my ears warm. When the temperature is a little warmer you can secure the ear flaps around the top so they are out of the way.

Definitely a great cap for the winter.

Our bomber cap in 100% nylon with a Teflon water-resistant finish to help keep you dry. Lined in comfortable 100% quilted polyester fleece. Features flip-down earmuff and chin strap with hook-and-loop closure to keep the cold out and the warmth in.

- Ramsey Outdoor

Carhartt Bomber Cap

The Carhartt Bomber Cap is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 1, 2014 at Ramsey Outdoor.

If you're looking for a new cap, check out the best reviewed current models.