Cerro Torre Delta 80L

This bag is Bombproof! Bought it in 2002. I always…

Size: 80L
Number of Pockets: 4
Max. Load Carried: +100 pounds (+45kg)
Height of Owner: 5'10" (1.77M)
Price Paid: 300$ CAN+tx

This bag is Bombproof! Bought it in 2002. I always go with it in woods... Very tough against abrasion! This bag goes out at least 40 days a year.

The middle pouch can be a bag itself with strap for shoulder. There is a cover against rain that works pretty well and covers the whole bag with zipper and velcro.

I love this bag. The shoulder straps are very comfortable and the waist strap is very large so it support a lot of the weight on your waist.

I do long distance snowshoeing without any problem.

The best bag I've ever owned. I use it all year round and it never broke. The clips are very strong. Oh, I strap my snowboard between the pouch and the bag when I want to do backcountry snowboarding. And my poles are attach on the side of the bag with two strap with velcro included.

You'll never regret this bag!

For quick and light overnight trips, this technical pack is loaded with exceptional features. Features a panel-loading main compartment with two additional pockets and a sleeping bag compartment for a quick overnight or a full day hike. Anatomic shoulder straps with adjustable load-lifter straps let you customize your fit according to the size of your load. Pre-molded anatomical internal frame with 3D foam pad provides ultimate comfort and breathability. A single aluminum stay helps support heavy loads. Side mesh pockets are great for smaller items such as a water bottles, energy bars, compass and GPS unit. Front bungee cord provides extra storage capacity for lashing on rain jacket or an extra layer of clothing. Internal compartment holds hydration reservoir (sold separately) for hands-free drinking on the trail. Detachable rain cover/travel duffel and waterproof zipper on front compartment protects your pack from sudden downpours. Convenient bottom sleeping bag compartment with external zippered entry. Made from durable 420-denier nylon and 1000-denier Kodra® nylon on the bottom to protect from inevitable bumps and bruises. Closeout.

Cerro Torre Delta 80L

The Delta 80L has been discontinued.

The Cerro Torre Delta 80L is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at Altrec Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new expedition pack (4,500+ cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.