This bag is Bombproof! Bought it in 2002. I always…

Size: 80L
Number of Pockets: 4
Max. Load Carried: +100 pounds (+45kg)
Height of Owner: 5'10" (1.77M)
Price Paid: 300$ CAN+tx

This bag is Bombproof! Bought it in 2002. I always go with it in woods... Very tough against abrasion! This bag goes out at least 40 days a year.

The middle pouch can be a bag itself with strap for shoulder. There is a cover against rain that works pretty well and covers the whole bag with zipper and velcro.

I love this bag. The shoulder straps are very comfortable and the waist strap is very large so it support a lot of the weight on your waist.

I do long distance snowshoeing without any problem.

The best bag I've ever owned. I use it all year round and it never broke. The clips are very strong. Oh, I strap my snowboard between the pouch and the bag when I want to do backcountry snowboarding. And my poles are attach on the side of the bag with two strap with velcro included.

You'll never regret this bag!