I had a Cerro Torre 15L pack that had the same problem…

Height of Owner: 6.0

I had a Cerro Torre 15L pack that had the same problem with a skunky smell from the pack. I asked the person I bought it from if it had been sprayed by a skunk and it had not.

Hard to rate this one? I purchased this model last…

Design: Top loading
Size: 40L
Height of Owner: 6ft

Hard to rate this one? I purchased this model last year in Canmore and I absolutely love the style, look, features and fit. I'd give it 4+ star rating if it weren't for one problem we cannot overcome. It stinks! I don't know if it is from the rubber on it or it was dipped in skunk "you know what". I don't reca;l it smelling when we bought it, however it began to start smelling awful the first time after I used it (short hike). Unfortunatly we left the area where we purchased it (1,200 kms from where I live) and could conveniently return it.

Anyone else discover this problem with this pack or the Cerro Torre product line.