Cerro Torre Porter 40L

I had a Cerro Torre 15L pack that had the same problem…

Height of Owner: 6.0

I had a Cerro Torre 15L pack that had the same problem with a skunky smell from the pack. I asked the person I bought it from if it had been sprayed by a skunk and it had not.

Hard to rate this one? I purchased this model last…

Design: Top loading
Size: 40L
Height of Owner: 6ft

Hard to rate this one? I purchased this model last year in Canmore and I absolutely love the style, look, features and fit. I'd give it 4+ star rating if it weren't for one problem we cannot overcome. It stinks! I don't know if it is from the rubber on it or it was dipped in skunk "you know what". I don't reca;l it smelling when we bought it, however it began to start smelling awful the first time after I used it (short hike). Unfortunatly we left the area where we purchased it (1,200 kms from where I live) and could conveniently return it.

Anyone else discover this problem with this pack or the Cerro Torre product line.

Cerro Torre Porter 40L

The Porter 40L has been discontinued.

The Cerro Torre Porter 40L is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 26, 2006 at REI.