Chaco Canyonland Mid

This is by far the very best hiking boot I have ever…

This is by far the very best hiking boot I have ever owned. Most boots hurt my feet, this one only felt better the longer I wore it. I had it for a year and wore it during a 3 month trail building project in Puerto Rico. When everyone else's shoes gave out the Chaco held up. Unfortunately the mud is so full of organic matter that I had to get rid of them due to the 3 month stink. Now I can not find another pair and I am very sad. Wish me luck in finding this again in my size.

aholst20

I have a pair that has barely been worn that is just a tad bit too small for maximum comfort. Wish I knew what size you'd like! I stumbled across your review when I was trying to supplement my info for ebay details. Also, I realize it's been a couple of years since you left the review! Mine are Size 10

1 year ago
If you've owned or used a Chaco Women's Canyonland Mid, please share your experience.

Chaco Women's Canyonland Mid

The Women's Canyonland Mid has been discontinued.

The Chaco Women's Canyonland Mid is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 12, 2011 at Moosejaw.