Chaco Credence Wool Waterproof Nurl

I have had these boots for a few months now and what's…

I have had these boots for a few months now and what's not to love! They have a terrific fit, though I would recommend a half size smaller than whatever boot you currently wear (for me that was a 9 to an 8 1/2).

I have worn them in all types of winter climate and they are perfect around town winter boots. On cold dry days they keep you cozy and warm, in the wind they shut it out. Rain and puddles are no match for these babies! Keeping you dry and keeping your jeans from soaking your socks.

They shed snow like champs, keeping the boot from freezing over and your feet nice and dry. I have yet to get any moisture whatsoever in these boots, they are COMPLETELY WATERPROOF.

The Chaco/Vibram sole has shown no sign of wear and I don't expect that they will for a long time to come. At first the on/off process can be a little stiff, but break-in period is short and with a good oiling they slide like a bobsled.

They look great with any jeans, scratches in the leather buff out with nothing more than a finger rub. The rounded toe looks great! And for me the brown is the best. Keep up on your oiling and they will last forever!

If you've owned or used a Chaco Credence Wool Waterproof Nurl, please share your experience.

Chaco Credence Wool Waterproof Nurl

The Chaco Credence Wool Waterproof Nurl is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 27, 2014 at RockCreek.

If you're looking for a new winter boot, check out the best reviewed current models.

Weight 1 lb 8.5 oz