Chaco Otis Nurl

Weight 1 lb 4.9 oz

These boots are an excellent everyday winter boot…

Summary

These boots are an excellent everyday winter boot for those who just may go on a spontaneous adventure. You can be sure your feet will be warm and extremely comfortable in these boots. They also have great traction in any weather condition.

Pros

• Very comfortable
  • Warm
  • Great traction
  • Pigskin lining

Cons

• Heavy (maybe)
  • Suede gets dirty

I am a huge fan of Chaco and these boots do not disappoint. I bought these because my Chaco Z/2's are so incredibly comfortable and I can walk in them all day, I just needed something for cold weather that would be just as comfortable.

These boots offer a pigskin liner that is so soft on your feet (even with socks on). The lining combined with the incredibly comfortable footbed, these boots are sure to please you with all day comfort. I can walk in these boots all day long and my feet stay comfortable.

I also love them because I don't have to worry about what I do in them. If I suddenly feel like hiking a newly found trail I can easily do that in these boots. If it comes a monsoon, I know my feet will stay dry in them. If it decides to come an ice storm, I know I'll have great traction in these boots.

These boots are a little bit heavy, but such is the nature of boots. I think they are a comfortable weight for boots. One down side to these is that if the temperature gets warm, your feet will too. They are definitely not warm weather boots. You will only want to wear them in the winter. Another thing is that the suede can get dirty or stain easily. I may just not know a good way to clean them, but that's my observation.

I recommend these boots to anyone looking for an everyday boot that are versatile and can handle random adventures.

Visit Chaco's Otis Nurl page.

Men's Chaco Otis Nurl Shoes combine casual style and unbeatable comfort for an every-day shoe you'll love. Suede leather uppers are tough and look great. Pigskin liners are soft and conform to your feet with wear. Chaco seam taping keeps these shoes waterproof. LUVSEAT midsoles cradle and align your feet like nothing else you've worn for all-day comfort. Vibram Icetrek Nurl outsoles give you sure-footed grip in a variety of conditions. Lacing pulls evenly across the instep and around the ankle for a fine-tuned fit. Bring Chaco Sandal comfort to every-day shoes with these great leather boots. Materials: Suede Leather. Lining; Pigskin. Waterproofing: Fully seam taped. Midsole: Chaco LUVSEAT ChaPU. Outsole: Vibram Icetrek Nurl, non-marking. Weight: 1 lb 4.9 oz (size 9)

- Tahoe Mountain Sports

Chaco '11 Otis Nurl Chocolate Brown (Mens)Quickly becoming a favorite, the Otis is one of our best recommendations for completing a man's daily outfit. Our ChaPU(TM) midsole creates the contoured LUVSEAT(TM) platform, providing lasting arch support and alignment for a lovely ride. The Vibram(R) outsole is built to handle a mix of winter conditions to keep you fit for your adventures. FeaturesSuede Leather UpperPigskin Lined + Pigskin SocklinerChaco Seam Tape to keep the wet outLUVSEAT(TM). Lace-Up FitVibram(R) Icetrek Nurl Outsole. Non-marking

- River Sports Outfitters

Chaco Otis Nurl

The Chaco Otis Nurl is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 7, 2014 at Tahoe Mountain Sports.

If you're looking for a new winter boot, check out the best reviewed current models.