Yes, these are the best flips in the world. I now…

Materials: vibram sole
Use: um, anything & everything (cept beach)

Yes, these are the best flips in the world. I now have 4 pairs of them. They are the most comfortable flips i have ever worn, they're great in water, excellent traction, no marking shoes, and they look awesome.

Only thing I would warn about is wearing at the beach....sand doesnt come out of straps easily. I have these Colorado sole as well as the eCotread sole and UnaWeep sole. I would choose the Unaweep, as they seem to get a better life out of them.

My other gripe is with Chaco company itself. Used to be an All American company, their website is even They were located in Paonia, Colorado, with great customer service. Now the bastards have started to outsource to China. Chaco used to retread or resole or restrap your they send you a "like pair" if your model/color isn't in stock.

They still haven't changed the name of the website, as it is a bit misleading now that EVERYTHING is done in communist China...manufactured, customer service, etc...I have written a few times in regards to that. I've also been looking around for another ALL AMERICAN COMPANY that has a comparable product...unfortunately I have not found one yet, so for now I'm sticking to my Chacos, all of which were manufactured in the them all before they traded to the other team!

Awesome sandals.. but backpacking to Havasupai and…

Awesome sandals.. but backpacking to Havasupai and walking on the wet travertine found these sandals to not have very good grip. They are a little heavy for the backpack too. Too bad, because other than that they are awesome!!

I love these sandals, the most comfortable thing I…

I love these sandals, the most comfortable thing I have ever put on my feet period. I wear them every day, and cringe when I have to wear something else. They are like part of your foot. I've even gone backpacking with them, and I wouldn't do that with any other sandal.