Chaco Z/1 Colorado

Yes, these are the best flips in the world. I now…

Materials: vibram sole
Use: um, anything & everything (cept beach)

Yes, these are the best flips in the world. I now have 4 pairs of them. They are the most comfortable flips i have ever worn, they're great in water, excellent traction, no marking shoes, and they look awesome.

Only thing I would warn about is wearing at the beach....sand doesnt come out of straps easily. I have these Colorado sole as well as the eCotread sole and UnaWeep sole. I would choose the Unaweep, as they seem to get a better life out of them.

My other gripe is with Chaco company itself. Used to be an All American company, their website is even chacoUSA.com. They were located in Paonia, Colorado, with great customer service. Now the bastards have started to outsource to China. Chaco used to retread or resole or restrap your Chacos...now they send you a "like pair" if your model/color isn't in stock.

They still haven't changed the name of the website, as it is a bit misleading now that EVERYTHING is done in communist China...manufactured, customer service, etc...I have written a few times in regards to that. I've also been looking around for another ALL AMERICAN COMPANY that has a comparable product...unfortunately I have not found one yet, so for now I'm sticking to my Chacos, all of which were manufactured in the USA...got them all before they traded to the other team!

Bostiches!

I love these sandals, the most comfortable thing I…

I love these sandals, the most comfortable thing I have ever put on my feet period. I wear them every day, and cringe when I have to wear something else. They are like part of your foot. I've even gone backpacking with them, and I wouldn't do that with any other sandal.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Z/1 Colorado versions

In addition to the 2 men's reviews above, there is 1 review for another version of the Z/1 Colorado. Read all reviews »

Description of Chaco Z1 Sandal with Colorado SoleWhether you are strolling along the river by the campsite or heading to the farmer's market, the Z1 is an ideal choice. Experience the ultimate in traction, comfort and support with the Chaco Z1 Sandal.Move forward in comfort and style with the Chaco Z1 Sandal.Features:Soft, polyester pull-through adjustable straps are carefully positioned for comfort and support. Durable polyurethane footbeds feature Chaco's BioCentric™ contour for biomechanical fit and comfort. High-quality outsoles by Vibram® and 5.10®Simple, secure and very comfortable, Z/1’s open toe design allows year-round use with socks or booties.

- US Outdoor Store

CLOSEOUTS . Chaco's Z/1 Colorado sport sandals provide a terrific combination of traction, comfort and support, whether you're around water or just want rugged good looks. Textured insole for non-slip safety Contoured midsole is built with arch support to prevent over-pronation Infinitely adjustable Z/1 strap Vibram(R) Colorado outsole Synthetic uppers CLOSEOUTS . USA. See our Paddle Sports Guide

- Sierra Trading Post

The Chaco Z/1 Colorado has a BioCentric" footbed and easy open toe design provide a level of comfort and performance seldom found in sport sandals. The infinitely-adjustable, pull-through strap system and a single buckle hold your feet securely in all kinds of conditions. Durable off-road sandals that will take you down the river or around the globe. This is a discontinued style. Sizes are limited. These sandals have Chaco's Colorado sole, great for water and all-around use.

- OMCgear

Designed in cooperation with orthopedic experts, Z/1s offer the comfort and support you need for all-day wear. Infinitely-adjustable nylon strapping system uses pull-through design to give you a secure fit while avoiding the bulk of extra buckles and straps. Molded polyurethane midsole/topsole units offer durable, dependable cushioning; anatomically shaped to support arches. Aggressive molded arches offer extra support for people with medium-to-high arches. Vibram® rubber outsoles feature close-set lug design for excellent slip resistance; non-marking compound makes them perfect for boat decks. Closeout.

Simple, secure and very comfortable, Z1’s open toe design allows year-round use with socks or booties. Colorado Vibram outsole.

- Massey's Outfitters

Chaco Men's Z/1 Colorado

The Men's Z/1 Colorado has been discontinued.

The Chaco Men's Z/1 Colorado is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 8, 2010 at US Outdoor Store.

If you're looking for a new sport sandal, check out the best reviewed current models.