Clark Jungle Hammock

I love to backpack, but I hate to sleep on the ground!

Design: 3 season Hammock Tent
Ease of Setup: The Jungle Hammock Tent can easily be set up in under 3 minutes
Weight: 4.2lbs

Summary

I love to backpack, but I hate to sleep on the ground! The Jungle Hammock by Clark Outdoor Products solved that problem. It's incredibly easy to setup between two trees, and get in and out of is a snap.

It comes complete with insect netting and rain fly and is made of durable weatherproof nylon. It has pockets on the sides for your boots and things—and for me, very comfortable to sleep in.

The Jungle Hammock tent is well designed and suited for the independent trail stomper! Find it at www.junglehammock.com — it's worth a look!

I studied hammock tents for months while I designed…

Source: tried it in the store

Summary

I studied hammock tents for months while I designed my Trilitary Pac. This one I thought had the best design and I consider it fabulous in structure, design, and functionality.

Pros

• Made like a tank

I studied hammock tents for months. This one I thought had the best design and I consider it fabulous in structure, design, and functionality.

There is a military surplus store close by and I saw this and was totally intrigued! As an inventor I study design and as I said FABULOUS!!

Clark Jungle Hammock

The Clark Jungle Hammock is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new hammock, check out the best reviewed current models.