Clif Bar

There are many things that factor into having an enjoyable…

Price Paid: 12 bar box / $15

There are many things that factor into having an enjoyable outdoor trip. Some of them we can control, and some we can't. One of the things we can control that sometimes doesn't get enough attention is proper nutrition.

In order to get the most out of our bodies we have to provide ourselves with the necessary fuel. Most of us know that, but we can get more excited over our big gear purchases and it's easy to neglect nutrition.

Clif Bars are an easy way to take that proper nutrition along with you on your trip. I have been using them for over ten years as part of my "on the go" nutrition. With at least 19 flavors I'm aware of, you are bound to find a few you like. They provide good nutrition for sustained activity in a grab and go package. I also like the fact that they are all natural and have a high level of organic ingredients.

I can wholeheartedly recommend them.

My current favorites are Blueberry Crisp and White Chocolate Macadamia. I also like the Clif Granola Bars and Clif Shots but that is another review.

You can find the full product line and nutritional information at: www.clifbar.com

If you've owned or used a Clif Bar, please share your experience.