Clif Bar

There are many things that factor into having an enjoyable…

Price Paid: 12 bar box / $15

There are many things that factor into having an enjoyable outdoor trip. Some of them we can control, and some we can't. One of the things we can control that sometimes doesn't get enough attention is proper nutrition.

In order to get the most out of our bodies we have to provide ourselves with the necessary fuel. Most of us know that, but we can get more excited over our big gear purchases and it's easy to neglect nutrition.

Clif Bars are an easy way to take that proper nutrition along with you on your trip. I have been using them for over ten years as part of my "on the go" nutrition. With at least 19 flavors I'm aware of, you are bound to find a few you like. They provide good nutrition for sustained activity in a grab and go package. I also like the fact that they are all natural and have a high level of organic ingredients.

I can wholeheartedly recommend them.

My current favorites are Blueberry Crisp and White Chocolate Macadamia. I also like the Clif Granola Bars and Clif Shots but that is another review.

You can find the full product line and nutritional information at: www.clifbar.com

Visit Clif's Bar page.

It's the first bar Clif Bar ever made and it's still as great as ever. Whole, organic ingredients and a great taste power you through long bike rides and all-day hikes.

Clif Bar's flagship product, the Clif Bar, isn't dry and doesn't taste like sawdust, like so many energy bars. This flavorful, moist bar features 70% organic ingredients, protein, vitamins, and minerals to get you through your bike ride, daylong hike, or workday. Get a 12-pack of your favorite fruity, chocolaty, or nutty concoction.

A surprisingly tasty energy bar for people on the go. Lots of flavors to choose from!

- EMS

Power up at the crag or a break on your bike ride with the natural energy bar from Clif Bar, that keeps you fueled. This tasty little treat is made with all natural and organic ingredients along with 23 vitamins and minerals so that you can power through that last set of weights or blast over that last set of hills on your training ride. 12 bars per box.

- Mountain Gear