Clif Kit's Organic Fruit & Nut

FOUR ingredients! It's organic, but I like it anyway.

Source: received it as a sample, freebie, or prize (Trailspace)

Summary

FOUR ingredients! It's organic, but I like it anyway.

Pros

• Simply made
  • Tastes great
  • Wholesome ingredients

Cons

• Organic

I don't agree with the religion of organic food, I think it's a hoax.

Having said that I really like this bar. I tried the Cashew one and I was impressed at the simplicity and great taste of this bar. I prefer to eat simpler food; less processed and made with ingredients I can pronounce, so the idea of only four ingredients interests me. I have no concerns about feeding these to my kids. I plan on going online and buying several today.

I think this bar has a bright future if it can manage to distinguish itself from the myriad of other similar products. I wish it wasn't organic, but maybe I can figure out how to make these myself.

Dates, Cashews, Almonds, Sea Salt: I can't find fault with any of these ingredients. I like the simplicity and the taste.

I ate mine on a day that was about 85°F.  It was soft, but not mushy. I think they would hold up well in the cold too.

Update:  I tried these cold and from the fridge, they are tougher but still edible. I think if it were below freezing you'd be better off with another type of snack.

FromSagetoSnow

Update: I ordered three boxes of these and they just arrived. My friend's son has very special dietary needs, these are perfect for him. I love them and I know he will like having something just like the other kids can eat.

Glad to hear they've been such a success in your house, FromSagetoSnow. You've convinced me to give them a try too.

Kit's Organic Fruit and Nut Bars show just how delicious simple can be. Peanuts, almonds and a pinch of sea salt make for one peanut buttery good snack 100% organic, Gluten Free, Soy Free, and Dairy Free Item Specifications Unit of Sale Box of 12 Flavor Peanut Butter Type Bar Use Snack Dietary Notes Dairy-free,Gluten-free

- Mountains Plus

Kit's Organic Fruit and Nut Bar from CLIF Bar is a delightfully simple snack. With just a handful of ingredients, Kit's Organic Fruit and Nut Bar is an honest, great-tasting celebration of simplicity.

- CampSaver.com

Perfect on the trail or at your desk, Clif Kit's Organic Fruit & Nut Bars are packed with tender bits of fruit and crunchy nut pieces to deliver a full-flavored anytime snack.

- EMS

The Clifbar Kit's Organic Fruit Nut 12 Pack stocks you up on delicious, healthy caloric goodness to keep your energy levels maxed on climbing excursions, overnight pack trips, or even those times when you're hanging out and home and just don't feel like cooking. Simple, wholesome ingredients bring awesome taste without the help of mystery chemicals or artificial flavors--your tastes buds get what they crave, and so does your body. Certified organic ingredients keep creepy chemicals out of your bodyGluten-free, soy-free, and dairy-free recipes make your body happyVegan ingredients are animal-friendly; however, some organic dates and sea salt did give their lives for the cause of tastinessSee images for product ingredients

Satisfy your hunger cravings throughout the day with a delicious Clif Kit's Organic fruit and nut bar. Certified organic bars are soy free, dairy free and gluten free. *Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9.