Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

Clif bar is part of a healthy need-protein-now lifestyle.

Price Paid: .98

Summary

Clif bar is part of a healthy need-protein-now lifestyle. It is an organic food for active people who do not want to eat a full meal and wait for 4 to 6 hrs. for digestion. Grabbing a Clif bar can boost your energy before going on a long hike or strenuous exercise. It fits right into your pocket or can be packed in a daypack for easy consumption, no hassle in the kitchen, just grab n go!

Pros

• Organic
  • Fuel for energy
  • No cholesterol
  • Contains fortified nutrients
  • Just enough to satisfy hunger

Cons

• High in sugar
  • High in sodium
  • Need to drink lots of fluid

Ahhhh! Clif Bar. We're all familiar with the packaging. Each individual serving is packaged and has a flavor printed on the outside of the package. This one happens to be 'White Chocolate Macadamia Nut'... I like the guy hanging off the rock climber sketch, makes you think this is only for an athlete into epic rock climbing, which isn't true! This Energy Bar is just about for everyone.

Before I opened the package, I turned it over & noticed the Nutrition Facts: Serving size 1 Bar, Calories: 260, Calories from fat 60, and the rest I need to glue my reading glasses on to see those little words. I did notice something I like, the expiration date & a note about trekking in Nepal from the founder and owner of Clif Bar & Company. Makes eating my energy bar even more delicious knowing the insights on the nutritional facts.

Oh Yummy! So, this is a "White Chocolate Macadamia Nut' Energy Bar. This isn't a cheat day nor am I replacing a meal, just a snack befor I do some gardening & chores around the house. I happened to have one on hand & couldn't resist. I absolutely love the ingredients. tasty!!! Easy to chew, a bit sticky consistency but fresh, great flavor. I don't taste vitamins or protein. love it! I definatly enjoying healthy snacking. Please try one.

Its the first bar Clif made, and its still everything Clif Bar is about. Whole, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether youre on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

- CampSaver.com

Created by and for women, LUNA bars were the first bars just for female athletes, hikers, bikers and on-the-go people.

- EMS

4:1 ratio of carbohydrates to protein; excellent for post workout recovery Made with 70% organic ingredients Mix of carbohydrates, protein, and fiber promote steady increase in blood sugar levels followed by a gradual decline for sustained energy Item Specifications Flavor White Chocolate Macadamia Type Bar Use Before Use During

- Mountains Plus

Exploding with roasted macadamia nuts and scrumptious white chocolate chunks. Whether you're on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

- RockCreek

This energy booster from Clif Bar features: --Mix of whole grains, protein and fiber. --Sustained energy for your workout, your workday or your weekend adventure. --Full of roasted macadamia nuts and scrumptious white chocolate chunks.

- Appalachian Outdoors