Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

Clif bar is part of a healthy need-protein-now lifestyle.

Price Paid: .98

Clif bar is part of a healthy need-protein-now lifestyle. It is an organic food for active people who do not want to eat a full meal and wait for 4 to 6 hrs. for digestion. Grabbing a Clif bar can boost your energy before going on a long hike or strenuous exercise. It fits right into your pocket or can be packed in a daypack for easy consumption, no hassle in the kitchen, just grab n go!

• Organic
  • Fuel for energy
  • No cholesterol
  • Contains fortified nutrients
  • Just enough to satisfy hunger

• High in sugar
  • High in sodium
  • Need to drink lots of fluid

Ahhhh! Clif Bar. We're all familiar with the packaging. Each individual serving is packaged and has a flavor printed on the outside of the package. This one happens to be 'White Chocolate Macadamia Nut'... I like the guy hanging off the rock climber sketch, makes you think this is only for an athlete into epic rock climbing, which isn't true! This Energy Bar is just about for everyone.

Before I opened the package, I turned it over & noticed the Nutrition Facts: Serving size 1 Bar, Calories: 260, Calories from fat 60, and the rest I need to glue my reading glasses on to see those little words. I did notice something I like, the expiration date & a note about trekking in Nepal from the founder and owner of Clif Bar & Company. Makes eating my energy bar even more delicious knowing the insights on the nutritional facts.

Oh Yummy! So, this is a "White Chocolate Macadamia Nut' Energy Bar. This isn't a cheat day nor am I replacing a meal, just a snack befor I do some gardening & chores around the house. I happened to have one on hand & couldn't resist. I absolutely love the ingredients. tasty!!! Easy to chew, a bit sticky consistency but fresh, great flavor. I don't taste vitamins or protein. love it! I definatly enjoying healthy snacking. Please try one.