Coghlan's Camp Stove Toaster

Diameter 9 in / 22.9 cm
Box size 9 in x 9 in x 5/8 in / 22.9 cm x 22.9 cm x 1.6 cm

This thing kills me...my wife loves toast and someone…

Price Paid: Gift

This thing kills me...my wife loves toast and someone gave it to us as a gift. It seemed really cool at first, make some toast in the morning yada yada and we took it on an overnight with us to test it out.

When we got it it was flat. I opened it and began the toasting process. It fit right on top of my MSR Pocketrocket with ease! And toasted the bread fine! We were happy, be careful though because it is hot once you're done.

Here is the problem, you can't fold the darn thing down flat again!!!!!! I have tried everything I can think of!!!! So, it is now lumpy. If I can figure it out again it may join the equipment. Cool idea, bad puzzle.

Visit Coghlan's's Camp Stove Toaster page.

Toast up to 4 slices of bread over your camp stove at once with the handy Coghlan's camp stove toaster.

Features sure grip toast holders. Folds to 9" diameter. Box size: 9" x 9" x 5/8". Heavey Steel Plate- won't warp Coasted wires prevent rust Folds flat for easy storage Use on a gas camp stove. Lift the four toaster frames so they are fimly in place. Wait for the toaster to get hot over the stove, place the bread on the holders- you've got toast!

- Mountains Plus

Folds to dinner plate size, 9 diameter, Taoasts up to four slices at one time, Folds flat for easy packing, coated wires - won't rust, Heavy steel construction - won't warp

- Ramsey Outdoor

Folds to dinner plate size. 9 in. diameter. Toasts up to 4 slices at once. Wt. 8.5 oz.

- Campmor