I have used this for car type camping, and it is very…

Pros

• Just like home
  • Stainless
  • Large spoon

Cons

• Heavy
  • Could be hard on non-stick
  • Large spoon

I have used this for car type camping, and it is very convenient and durable, the spoon is large, but I am not a dainty eater, so I like that.

A couple of cons are that over time it may be hard on non-stick coatings on pots, and the weight of the complete set. (it doesn't nest as well without the knife, and the knife it not needed most of the time)

I have been using this set for two years now. It is…

I have been using this set for two years now. It is a fork, spoon, and knife. Heavy duty stainless steel. Well made, and doesn't bend. I see no reason to upgrade to a more expensive set. As they all do the same thing.

I do have a set by another maker that is indeed cheaper made and bends easly, so this is the set I use. I have left home without these but carving a spoon out of wood isn't as nice. I keep that carved spoon around as a reminder to take my kit.