Coghlan's CMG Infinity Ultra Flashlight

I first heard raves about this light on the candlepower.com…

I first heard raves about this light on the candlepower.com forum. I bought one and never go anywhere without it. One of the great features is that CMG had small clips for the light that allows me to attach it to the bill of a baseball cap, making it a headlamp. The military version has a more durable anodizing and the U.S. Government NSN number, if that's the sort of thing you go for.

It's bright, rugged and small enough to be unobtrusive. I was a temporary hero when all the lights went out at an airport terminal in California, and the backup generators also failed. This little thing came to the rescue. AA batteries are always a plus. Easy to find, and they are in many of my electro-gizmos, so I always have fresh ones handy.