User Review: Coghlan's Lightweight Poncho
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $1
Well, the price is worth it and I have re-used them.
- Cheap. I mean, really cheap.
- I recycled mine, once it was ripped, at the grocery store plastic recycling bin.
- Lightweight. Carry a few for your dork friends who said at the TH "It won't rain!" Ha! You look like a hero!
- It makes one look like a homeless person.
- It will rip easily, on sharp plants, and here in the desert, those are plentiful.
I think I told it all in the pros and cons.
Where to Buy
The Coghlan's Lightweight Poncho is not available from the stores we monitor.
You may want to check pricing and availability directly at these Coghlan's retailers:
You may be able to find it new or used at one of these sites:
Retailers: Do you sell this product? List your site here.