Coleman 1 Burner Propane Stove

Not a bad stove, really! My dad loves this thing!

Source: Dad has one.

Summary

Not a bad stove, really!

Pros

• Hot
  • Large surface area

Cons

• Not many

My dad loves this thing! I have to say that I too am impressed by it. If you are in a pinch for a cheap stove that lays it down, here ya go. This baby boils water lickety split! And can balance a small griddle on top. I have seen people backpack with it, if you are willing to let it take up some room in your pack it isn't a bad option.

Setup is really easy, just screw it on top. If you lose the base that goes on the gas canister, you are in for a world of hurt! I would caution people in windy situations to really watch out, it does not have a wind screen and I saw it shoot flames a little bit.

Overall though, for car camping, overnighters, quick dinners up the canyon, emergencies, or heck even backpacking I wouldn't hesitate to get this stove.

Equipped with one 10,000 BTU burner. Large 8 in burner bowl. Boil time (1 qt water) 4 min. Burns 2.2 hrs on high or 9 hrs on low from one 16.4 oz propane cylinder. Weighs 2.8 lbs. Size: 7.75 x 7.75 x 6.55 in.

- Altrec Outlet

One 10;000 BTU burner -- Large 8 burner bowl -- Pot supports shield flame from wind -- 1 cylinder of C

- Snow Leopard Mountain Sports

Coleman's 1-Burner Propane Stove weighs little more than its propane cylinder, yet delivers a powerful 10,000 BTU flame for up to 9 hours.

- FogDog Sports

Coleman 1 Burner Propane Stove

The 1 Burner Propane Stove has been discontinued.

The Coleman 1 Burner Propane Stove is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 26, 2013 at Altrec Outlet.

If you're looking for a new compressed fuel canister stove, check out the best reviewed current models.