Coleman 1 Burner Propane Stove

Not a bad stove, really! My dad loves this thing!

Source: Dad has one.

Summary

Not a bad stove, really!

Pros

• Hot
  • Large surface area

Cons

• Not many

My dad loves this thing! I have to say that I too am impressed by it. If you are in a pinch for a cheap stove that lays it down, here ya go. This baby boils water lickety split! And can balance a small griddle on top. I have seen people backpack with it, if you are willing to let it take up some room in your pack it isn't a bad option.

Setup is really easy, just screw it on top. If you lose the base that goes on the gas canister, you are in for a world of hurt! I would caution people in windy situations to really watch out, it does not have a wind screen and I saw it shoot flames a little bit.

Overall though, for car camping, overnighters, quick dinners up the canyon, emergencies, or heck even backpacking I wouldn't hesitate to get this stove.

If you've owned or used a Coleman 1 Burner Propane Stove, please share your experience.

Coleman 1 Burner Propane Stove

The 1 Burner Propane Stove has been discontinued.

The Coleman 1 Burner Propane Stove is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 26, 2013 at Altrec Outlet.

If you're looking for a new compressed fuel canister stove, check out the best reviewed current models.