Coleman Dual Fuel 2-Burner Stove

I have used this type of stove while in the Cdn. Army…

Price Paid: long time ago about $120

Summary

I have used this type of stove while in the Cdn. Army and on my own camping trips. I use it for vehicle and ATV camping. It is very reliable and I have used it in -20°C. Like it because the fuel is the same with other stoves I use.

Pros

• Reliability

Cons

• size

Setup is pretty easy and it has sides to block the wind.  Ignition is pretty easy to prime, careful not to have your fuel tank too full much trickery to light then.  Flame control is great, many settings. Cooking is pretty convenient with the flame control and two burners can boil water and cook at the same time.

Great for larger parties.  Boil time is longer then other stoves especially if using both burners. Has a great wind screen. Fuel efficiency is about average just below average compared to other stoves I've used, WhisperLite and Coleman Featherlite.

Coleman Dual Fuel 2-Burner Stove

The Coleman Dual Fuel 2-Burner Stove is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 1, 2015 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new liquid fuel stove, check out the best reviewed current models.