This is a very strong three season tent. At 6-3 230#…

Design: dome, three season ++ self standing
Ease of Setup: one person capibility but practice first
Weight: 6.7 #

This is a very strong three season tent. At 6-3 230# I require a lot of space, and this tent delivers. Very roomy at the shoulders and plenty of length for my long 15 degree bag and height to set up in. Zip out vestibule is an added feature to cut down weight if needed, which provides plenty of storage for gear.

Plenty of ventilation at top of dome and opened storm door if needed. I have not seen any condensation problems on the walls when frost covered the fly. The craftsmanship is incredible with the reinforced doubled layered corners,bathtub floor and double taped seems. I'll never need to worry about getting soaked gear in this shelter with the fit of the fly and the support of the strong aluminum frame. And contrary to most beliefs this IS a FREE standing tent {frame makes 5 contacts with the ground, 3 points make a plane).

Only two problems I see with this tent.
1)need more tie downs,
2) a little heavy.

But the way this is manufactured the extra weight is worth the strength. I'm telling you this is one strong three season tent.

I always wonder if some of people writing these reviews…

Design: 3 season
Ease of Setup: easy
Weight: 5 lbs

I always wonder if some of people writing these reviews work for the tent companies... probably so but not I. I am saying this because this review I am giving to this tent was earned by it and you need to know.

I presently own 10 new tents and have owned many in the past and this one tops them all. It is roomy, very waterproof and vents very well, stylish, very sturdy, and contrary to what I read about it in the other Trailspace review, the tent does self stand.

The best liked features are the craftsmanship. This tent was built to perfect specs. It sets up skin tight but stressfully tight, taped seams, stitched with an extra layer of material over the inside floor corners where the stakes are, the floor is wrinkle free, vestibule is large and has an attachable floor. You cant beat the price or warranty. Oh yeah, and it has 2 stand up vents in the rainfly.

People, I have a North Face VE 25 ($550) a Sierra Designs Omega ($350), MSR Hubba Hubba ($300) and several others. This tent stands alone! But in all the outdoor stores I go to they don't sell Coleman...maybe cause it's not the "in brand" or they think it is only Walmart material or the company hasn't forced down people's throats. However it is my favorite ever. That's my review and I'm stickin' to it.

Easy to set up, and easy to quickly attach rain fly.

Design: Three-season, three pole x style
Ease of Setup: pretty easy, the directions have the front and rear pole colors backwards but no real issue
Weight: in my stuff sack w\o poles 6 lbs 7 oz

Easy to set up, and easy to quickly attach rain fly. I'm 6'2" and 250 lbs, and this tent is just long enough for me. Plenty of room for two people and decent sized vestibule with rain fly attached. This tent can be packed in a smaller stuff sack than the one it comes in, and without the rain fly can be packed extremely small and light.

Have used it 4 times with no problems thus far. Only a gave it a 4 star because it is not free standing, but other than that it is great 2 person backpacking tent.