Coleman Self-Inflating Pad

I generally like Coleman products, however this pad…

I generally like Coleman products, however this pad was not very good. I used it about 5 times and then it would not hold air through the night. It is heavy, and didn't last. Buy a Therm-a-rest.

Gets 1 star for the attached pillow.

I bought this for a backpacking trip. I was trying…

I bought this for a backpacking trip. I was trying it out on my living room floor and the seam on the pillow blew out. I called Coleman's customer service line to see what I needed to do for the warranty. They told me to return it to where it was purchased, and just generally didn't act like they cared to hear about it.

I thought this was kind of funny because right on the warranty card it says in bold letters DO NOT RETURN TO PLACE OF PURCHASE! Overall, I'm not impressed with Coleman. Another case of a good company gone down the tubes.

Visit Coleman's Self-Inflating Pad page.

The Coleman SelfInflating Camp Pad inflates quickly and easily creating a comfortable layer of air for a good night's sleep. In the morning simply open the valve, push out the air as you roll it up and use the attached compression straps to store and carry.Free flow valve allows for easy inflation and deflation. No pump needed!Attached compression straps for compact storage and easy transportDurable, weatherresistant nylon shellInflated dimensions: 72 in. x 24 in. x 1.5 in. (183 cm x 61 cm x 3.81 cm)Weight: 4lb 3oz

- Campmor

Coleman Self-Inflating Pad

The Coleman Self-Inflating Pad is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 14, 2013 at Campmor.

If you're looking for a new self-inflating sleeping pad, check out the best reviewed current models.