Coleman Weathermaster 3-Room Tent

I agree with the review about the leaks. One day of…

Ease of Setup: great ease to set up and even easier to tear down

I agree with the review about the leaks. One day of rain and we were sleeping in a river. It started at the front door and then leaked the entire way around the tent at the seam where the accessory bags are attached. So much for the "guarantee" on the tent stating "guaranteed to keep you dry".

Horrible in hot weather also...might as well take a steam bath. I also dislike the setup of the screen room. Great idea...but horrible set up on Coleman's part. No floor and stakes on the inside is just asking for a bug disaster.

I will give them credit that the tent did not falter in extremely high winds. Well, except for the stake loop that broke, and when taking it down we found out some of the steel shock cords had snapped. I have always considered Coleman as a leader in camping, but I just felt that this tent was created as a disposable tent.

This is the best tent I ever owned. If I could I would…

Sleeps: 6+
Ease of Setup: Not hard at all

This is the best tent I ever owned. If I could I would rate this 9 stars. It's leak proof and strong in high winds. Buy this tent, it's a must have.

This tent was a good tent in all areas except for…

Design: Family tent
Ease of Setup: Easy
Weight: 35 lbs?

This tent was a good tent in all areas except for one: leaking. Set-up and take down were simple. The airflow was excellent due to the large windows. However, it leaks terribly in the rain.

Prior to going on our camping trip, I sealed the seams as directed. During a heavy two-hour rainstorm, the tent leaked in four places; all of them from the seams at the bottom of the windows. Coleman claims to put all their tents through a sort of manmade hurricane test prior to selling them. This could not possibly pass that test. It's the worst tent I've ever owned and I will be taking it back immediately.

With a spacious floor plan and separate packing bags, the Coleman 3 - Room Weathermaster Cabin combines the best of comfort and convenience.

- FogDog Sports

Coleman Weathermaster 3-Room Tent

The Weathermaster 3-Room Tent has been discontinued.

The Coleman Weathermaster 3-Room Tent is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at Open Trees.

If you're looking for a new warm weather tent, check out the best reviewed current models.