Columbia River Mini My Tighe Knife

Help get this product reviewed:

Visit Columbia River's Mini My Tighe Knife page.

Columbia River Knife & Tool asked master knife maker Brian Tighe to scale down his popular Tighe knife into a smaller personal carry version, and the Mini My Tighe was his answer. This knife features an OutBurst-assisted opening mechanism, which springs open the blade after you have opened it approximately 30 degrees. Use this knife on the river, at basecamp, or keep it in your pocket as an all-around utility blade. Flip it open with either hand thanks to the dual stainless steel thumb studs, and enjoy the easy and precise cutting action of the three-inch blade.

The Mini My Tighe Knife by CRKT is not simply a scaled-down version of the bigger frame-lock model, but was carefully reproportioned by Brian Tighe, reflecting his passion for design detail. The handle length is 3.73" and weight is reduced to 3.8 ounces, making it much more convenient for daily in-pocket carry. The 3.0" blade also has asymmetrical spine facets, high-hollow grind and deep belly with recurve. The injection-molded black Zytel(R) scales have a deep random dimpled texture. Torx(R) fasteners are used throughout. The Mini My Tighe has bronze and Teflon(R) bearings at the adjustable blade pivot for smooth, fast action, and like its bigger brother, the knife has dual ramped thumb studs to allow the Mini My Tighe to be quickly opened with either hand. It also features a custom removable black Teflon-plated stainless steel pocket/gear clip. So if you love the My Tighe, the Mini My Tighe gives you all the style, all the features, and all the performance in a compact package. Why, it reminds us of another successful Mini..

- RockCreek

Columbia River Mini My Tighe Knife

The Columbia River Mini My Tighe Knife is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 18, 2010 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new folding knife, check out the best reviewed current models.

Weight 3.8 oz