Fabric 100% Polyester Fleece, 100% Nylon
Center Back Length 22 in

My son says this is the best jacket I've ever bought…

My son says this is the best jacket I've ever bought him. He loves the warmth and torso length, with plenty of sleeve length also. He likes the nylon panels because "it keeps the backpack's straps from rubbing".

A very durable, quality built kid' fleece. I treated the garment with Atsko's silicon guard and it is highly water resistant. Plenty of pockets for him to use. I installed a drawcord at the hem to seal out the weather. He says it's warm but doesn't make him feel sweaty. Enough said.

4.5 stars because it is overly roomy in the torso, and my son likes things that aren't too baggy. Most kids gear seems to be this way, however.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Ballistic Fleece versions

In addition to the 1 boys' review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Ballistic Fleece. Read all reviews »