Columbia Boorad

Great shoe - I have a narrow foot (2 actually) which…

Great shoe - I have a narrow foot (2 actually) which means that in most shoes my toes are bumping off the end once I get the width right. These feel good, look good and wear well. I use them for day hiking, jogging and casual wear.

I don't know why I'm not rating this a 5 star. I guess…

Use: Landscaping
Break-in Period: 2 weeks

I don't know why I'm not rating this a 5 star. I guess there has to be a better shoe out there, but I keep waiting. I do landscaping and these shoes have broken in a long time ago. They are light and keep my feet happy, just might get another pair.

Columbia made the Boorad Mens Hiking Shoes for the outdoor enthusiast who might want to run a five-mile trail one day and hike 20 miles with a light pack the next day.

- Backcountry Outlet refers to the men's version

This Columbia men's Boorad is a lightweight, athletic-inspired trail shoe designed for the outdoor enthusiast. The molded EVA midsole with XTS (Cross-Terrain Suspension ) provides lightweight cushioning and torsional rigidity, agility and protection. The Omni-Grip rubber compound outsole with multi-directional tread pattern delivers exceptional traction on a variety of terrains.

- FogDog Sports refers to the men's version

Columbia Boorad

The Boorad has been discontinued.

The Columbia Boorad is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 10, 2007 at Backcountry Outlet.