Columbia Coremic Ridge Mid

Bar none these are the worst boot I have ever worn…

Materials: Leather, Gore-Tex,
Use: Medium Trail Conditions, Medium Weight Pack, Short to Long Hikes
Break-in Period: 2 weeks daily use with some short day hikes (my normal)
Weight: 2 lb. 13 oz.

Bar none these are the worst boot I have ever worn next to my issued jungle boots.

I had what I feel to be a sufficient break-in period (for me anyway). They were comfortable all the way through the break-in and even the first day of a long hike they were comfortable, but I had one blister and by the second day I had 2 more blisters a total of 3 blisters.

I figured maybe I didn't do a good enough break-in, so on the next hike after my blisters healed I did a similar hike and had 2 more blisters.

I would NOT recommend these boots to anyone for hiking.

CLOSEOUTS . Log plenty of trail time in the comfort of Columbia Footwear's rugged Coremic Ridge mid boots. Available Colors: BRITISH TAN/DESERT FIRE, SAGE/KRYPTONITE, BUFFALO/BUTTER, BRITISH TAN/HOT PEPPER, MUD/RED ROVER. Sizes: 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 17.

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the men's version

A mid-cut hiker with a rugged upper made of suede, synthetic overlays and mesh, the Columbia Sportswear Men's Coremic Ridge Mid Hiking Boot features a removable EVA footbed, full-length lasting board insole, internal EVA midsole, a molded nylon shank, and a non-marking Omni-Grip(R) rubber outsole with hiking tread pattern. Color: Buffalo/Butter. Imported.

- Altrec Outdoors refers to the men's version

Break trail without breaking the bank when you lace up the Columbia Men's Coremic Ridge Mid Boot. This classic hiking boot gives day hikers and overnight backpackers all-day comfort and support with its mid height, contoured EVA footbed, and molded nylon shank. The boot's Omni-Grip rubber sole handles slick terrain and the tough suede and synthetic upper holds up to multiple seasons of rugged hikes.

- Backcountry.com refers to the men's version

Columbia Coremic Ridge Mid

The Coremic Ridge Mid has been discontinued.

The Columbia Coremic Ridge Mid is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 15, 2013 at Sierra Trading Post.